Chapter Thirteen

Axel's POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes and was about to swap it away but saw Valerie's head resting there. Idly, I stared at her sleeping face for a few seconds, not really knowing what to do. I couldn't explain it but the feeling of having her in my arms felt perfect and natural. Like this was meant to happen.

I reached my hand to her hair and brushed back a few strands of her hair out of her face. I was instantly attracted to her the first time I saw her in the hospital while Tristan was in coma. I had seen so many beautiful women but I got overwhelmed when she looked at me. She was beautiful and she knew it. And she sure as hell knew how to use it to get what she wanted. She was such a tease in every shape and form. Kahit nga natutulog siya para pa rin siyang nang-aakit. Mula sa buhok niya ay pinagapang ko ang mga daliri ko sa pisngi niya.

She suddenly moved closer to me. Isiniksik pa niya lalo ang sarili niya sa tagiliran ko. I swallowed.  Parang napaso ang mga kamay kong inilayo iyon sa mukha niya. Damn! I wasn't supposed to feel this way.

I tried to push that thought away.

Feel what? You're just fuckin horny, man... You just want to fuck her!  

Yeah, that thought made so much more sense to me. I just wanted to screw her. It was just the anticipation I felt.

"Valerie..." Dahan-dahan kong tinanggal ang mga braso kong nakapulupot sa kanya. I didn't like how comfortable it felt having her in my arms. This was like a scene right out of a sappy romance film where the guy cuddles the girl and plays with her hair after fucking? We didn't even fuck.

She moaned, said my name and smiled. Hindi ko napigilan ang mapangiti. Was she dreaming of me? Inilapit ko ang bibig ko sa tainga niya. "Valerie..."

Slowly, she opened her eyes, blinking a couple of times before her vision focused on me. Nanlaki ang mga mata niya at lalo akong napangiti sa reaksyon niya. 

"Good morning, princess." I grinned. "I heard you say my name in your sleep. Were you dreaming about me, princess? Tell me, in your dream, were we fucking nice and slow and were you making me sweat for it?"

Nanlaki lalo ang mga mata niya at sumimangot siya. She hit me on the chest. "I did not dream of you!"

"Bakit mo binabanggit ang pangalan ko?" I cocked a brow.

"Did not! You're lying... Tabi nga!" She quickly pushed me away, jumped out of the bed and ran out of my room. Matagal kong tinitigan ang pinto kung saan siya lumabas bago naiiling na napangiti. My eyes averted to the side of the bed where she layed next to me. Wala sa sariling hinawakan ko ang pwesto kung saan siya nakahiga kanina. Everytime I was with her I feel lust, I couldn't rebel against my primitive needs, lust and something more... I always felt the need to watch her whenever she's in the room, touch her whenever she's near... It was confusing for me. Ngayon ko lang ito naramdaman. I had never felt this way even for... Napahinto ako at sunod-sunod na napailing at matagal na tumitig sa kisame