Prologue

"Hi, Axel." Said a beautiful, seductive voice. It sent a chill down my spine-- in a good way. I thought she sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on who it was. I turned my stool to face her.

A girl wearing a silver mask that covered half of her face stood in front of me. Her red, luscious lips curled upward in a demure smile. That smile almost made me melt on the spot and I haven't even seen her full face. I couldn't help but check her out, she was wearing a short, fitted black dress with a plunging v-neck that revealed her generous cleavage. Holy mother of all fucks, what I'd do with those pair of jugs. It made my mouth dry and my loins stir to life at just the thought of that. What the hell is happening with me? I'm a very sexually experienced man, not a teenage boy with raging hormones.

"Hey, babe."  I said in a cool voice before taking a sip of my drink, trying to restore some moisture to my throat. "Do I know you?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. It would ruin the fun of masquerade if I tell you, wouldn't it?" She said with a wicked grin playing on her lips. 

Nagkibit-balikat ako. "Maybe. Maybe not." 

She made a delicious chuckle that sent heat straight through my body even better and faster than this shot of whiskey I was drinking. 

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"Sino ba ang hindi makakakilala sa isang Atticus Xavier Enrique Lavigne?" She answered. I hate it when someone calls me by my full name but it sounded so lovely when she said it. Hell, I would even let her scream my full name as I bring her to the big O. I shook my head trying to brush the thought away because it only made my pants feel tighter.

"Do you want to dance with me." Tanong niya sa akin.

Ibinaba ko ang baso ng alak sa countertop at tumayo ako mula sa kinauupuan ko. "It would be a pleasure." Inilahad ko ang kamay ko sa kanya at agad niyang ibinigay sa akin iyon. I kissed the back of her hand without taking my eyes off hers. She flashed another one of those smiles that could melt a fucking ice berg.

I led her to the dance floor. Nilagay ko ang kamay niya sa ibabaw ng magkabilang balikat ko at ipinulupot ko ang sa akin sa baywang niya. I stared at her face, pilit kong inaalala kung saan ko nakita ang mga labi na katulad ng sa kanya. She really looked familiar but I couldn't recognize her. It didn't help that the club was dark, illuminated only by dim blue lights.

"Have we dated before?" I asked, trying to strike a conversation that might give me a clue on who she was.

"Maybe. Maybe not." She answered playfully.

"Hindi mo talaga sasabihin sa akin kung sino ka?" Natatawang tanong ko.

"Why? don't you like mysteries?" She teased, moving her fingertips to the back of my neck. Napasighap ako sa ginawa niya. 

"You have a way of arousing my imagination." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"Just your imagination?" One corner of her lips curved up. 

"Oh, woman, you're driving me mad, do you know that? You are such a cocktease" I groaned. My hands slid from her waist to her bottom and I pressed her body towards mine, making her feel my hard on. "Can you feel what you do to me?" I growled softly in her ear. 

"Y-y-yes..." She said softly, her voice shaking. My lips formed a smile. I slightly lifted her dress in the back with one hand and my other hand began to carressed her bottom, feeling the fabric of her underwear. Bumaba pa ang kamay ko, I felt her slit through her panties. I heared her gasped. I knew no one would see us dahil bukod sa crowded ang dance floor, it was dark. She whimpered when I teased her slit by running a finger in between it. She shoved her face on my chest and her hands clutched on my shirt. I pressed a finger to her hole through the fabric. I darted my finger in and out but never really going inside. I could already feel the wetness on her underwear.

"Do you want me to make you come?" I whispered in her ear.

"A-axel..." She moaned softly against my chest. I allowed myself a smile of triumph. My fingers went under the fabric and she quickly pushed me away before I could get a chance to touch her bare folds.

"Um... Axel, we shouldn't-- not here..." She was stuttering.

"Then where? I want to be inside you so bad, babe. I want to feel your tight hole clenching around me..." I said hoarsely.  "Wouldn't you like that, baby?"

She paused for awhile before biting her lower lip. I wanted to chew that pretty lip of hers for her.

I took her hand and pulled her out of the crowd. Inagaw niya ang kamay niya mula sa akin at napalingon ako sa kanya.

"What's wrong?" Kunot ang noong tanong ko.

"May... may alam akong lugar where we could do it." Sabi niya. She took my hand at hinatak ako papunta sa gilid ng stage. Umakyat kami sa maliit na hagdan papunta sa backstage. The backstage was dark, tumatagos ang konting liwanag sa kurtina mula sa labas pero hindi iyon sapat para makita ko ang dinaraanan ko. Naramdaman kong bumitaw siya sa akin. I felt a sense of panic.

"Babe?" Tawag ko sa kanya. No answer. 

"I'm here..." Sabi ng boses mula sa likod ko. I knew it was her. Ngumiti ako at lumingon sa kanya. I could see her figure in the dark. I cupped her face and lowered my face to hers. I was about to kiss her ngunit umiwas siya. "Do you want to play a game?"

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"I'm going to have to blindfold you, ok?" She teasingly traced her fingertips on my neck down to my chest bago niya tinakpan ng tela ang mga mata ko. Kinky, I thought to myself.

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just feel what I'm doing to you." She said. Isa-isa niyang tinanggal ang butones ng shirt ko at hinubad iyon. Sinunod niya ang pantalon ko at ang boxers until I was completely naked. I was so hard down there, my body anticipating her touch. I waited for her to do something but she didn't do anything. After a few minutes of waiting, I grew impatient and it was already starting to hurt being hard like this. What the fuck was taking her so long? Whatever game she was playing, I was starting to not like it. I was getting blue balls here, for fuck's sake!

"Babe?" I called her. She didn't answer. Tinanggal ko ang blindfold sa mga mata ko, sakto sa pagbukas ng kurtina. A blinding bright single spotlight blasted directly on where I was standing. I couldn't see a damn thing for about 10 seconds, when my eyes adjusted nakita ko ang mga tao na nakatingin sa akin.  I stood there alone on the stage, in front of god knows how many people, in my birthday suit... with a huge fucking hard on.