Chapter Fifteen

Axel’s POV

I sat at the edge of the bed and combed my fingers through my hair in frustration. I tried to sleep but I just kept on tossing and turning on the bed. Hindi pa rin mawala sa isip ko ang nangyari sa amin ni Valerie. She was a virgin, she still is technically. But I fucked her. I fucked her in the ass. I didn’t know what had gotten in to me, why I did that…

All I knew was the moment David’s name left her lips my inside went berserk. She said she wanted David to have her virginity. My jaw clenched nang maalala ko ulit ang sinabi niyang iyon. I wanted to have her first before David or any man could. I wanted to be the first man to ever be inside her, one way or another. I wanted to ravish her, ruin her for any other men after me. I wanted to brand her mine. Never before had I been that desperate to have a woman that badly.

I had fucked up so bad. Tristan and Jaime would skin me alive if they find out all the things I did to Valerie. I, myself, wanted to kill me for doing that to her. She may be a fucking hard-headed, annoying little cock teasing brat but it was not an excuse for what I did. My conscience was gnawing at me.

Sinubukan kong matulog pero hindi talaga ako madalaw ng antok. I blankly stared at the ceiling thinking about Valerie the whole night. I wondered if she was still awake. If she, too, couldn’t sleep thinking about what just happened between us. I had never come inside a woman before. Only her. And I had never fucked a woman without using a condom. She felt so good, so tight and snug. We fitted so perfectly that I almost thought my dick was only made for her. What more if it was her pussy I was fucking? The thought of David fucking that sweet little snatch made my blood boil. It was mine, she said so.

i didn't know if I slept or not. Nang mag-umaga na I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower. Kumabong ang dibdib ko nang makalabas ako sa kwarto. I didn’t how I would act when I see Val. I didn’t know if I should apologize to her because of what happened last night.

Hell, why would I apologize to her. I made her come! We both wanted it.  Sigaw ng isang banda ng utak ko.

Pagbaba ko pa lang si David na agad ang nakita ko. I could feel my face crumple in annoyance. Ang agang bumisita ng ungas na ‘to. I saw Valerie laughing with him like nothing happened. Like we didn’t fuck just last night. I watched as he wrapped his arm around her waist and my hands clenched in to a fist. I touched her there last night, I touched her everywhere. Naiinis akong makitang may ibang lalaking humahawak sa kanya. Every part of her, every inch of her skin was mine last night…

Lumapit ako sa kanilang dalawa at awtomatikong nawala ang ngiti ni Valerie. Our eyes met and she held my gaze for a few seconds, her face stoic.

“Let’s go?” Sabi ni David. And that broke our gaze. She turned her head to him and smiled. Then she nodded her head.

“Bye, Axel.” David with a smug smile. Para bang nang-aasar talaga.

Yeah, go ahead. Smile, you fucker. Makakangiti ka pa rin kaya kung nalaman mo ang nangyari sa amin ni Valerie kagabi? I thought as I watched them walk out the house.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Valerie’s POV

He didn’t care about me anymore. Wala na siyang pakialam dahil nakuha niya na ang gusto niya. I was now just one of the girls he bedded. What happened last night didn’t mean a shit to him. He just wanted to get even with me dahil sa ginawa ko sa kanya noon sa club. My vision hazed as I looked outside the car window and I swiped my finger under my eyes to clear away the tears. I bit my lower lip to prevent the sob from rising up my throat. I shouldn’t be crying lalo na ngayong kasama ko si David. Buti na lang at abala siya sa pagdadrive.