Chapter Forty Four

Axel's POV

She moaned and writhed under me, aching for more. I didn't want to disappoint her. I thrusted faster making her moan even louder. She screamed, demanding me to go harder. My hands dug into her waist, lifting it higher up as I pounded in and out of her, powerfully. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her, crying out at the overwhelming pleasure I was giving her. I was close to climax when I felt her insides beginning to pulse around me.

"I'm going to come." I warned her.

"Come inside me. Give it to me." She said in a hoarse voice.

I cupped her ass with my hands and pumped roughly inside her. Soon she was shuddering and convulsing. Her eyes were close, her hand clutched on the pillow as she drowned in the exquisite pleasure shooting through her. I spilled myself inside of her and collapsed on top of her. I layed my damp head on her chest with our bodies. I could still feel her warmth. I could feel her heartbeat, the both of us heaving like we just ran a marathon. Our sweat mixing together.

This was the closest to intimacy I had ever gotten from her in a while. I was quite surprised that she let me take her missionary style. Ilang gabi na kaming nagkikita sa ganitong paraan. She was careful to avoid any physical or emotion intimacy between us. It was never making love, it was just sex. I felt the last of my energy drained out of me. I never denied her sex no matter how tired my body was from working. I was hers and she could do with me whatever she wanted.

Mahinang itinulak niya ako paalis sa ibabaw niya. I rolled off her and onto my back. She sat up on the edge of the bed and started putting on her clothes. Usually, I don't do anything but watch her get dressed and leave but now I felt like we really needed to talk.

"Val..." I quietly said.

She paused as she put on her bra. She didn't turn her head to me but I knew she was waiting for me to say something.

"Is this how it's always going to be?" I sadly sighed.

"What do you mean?" She coldly asked.

"Hanggang dito na lang ba tayo? I don't want to have sex with you anymore, I want to make love to you. You tell me you don't feel anything for me and you come to me and have sex with me every night. I know you still love me, Val, otherwise you wouldn't be here."

"I'm here because I needed a good fuck, not because I love you." She shrugged. Her words sliced through me but what did I expect? I was just a 'boytoy' to her.

This was my punishment for not telling the truth to her and I was ready to deal with it. I deserved it. I took a lot from her. And everything I took, I wanted to give it all back to her.

Valerie's POV

I sunk my aching and spent body into the warm water in the tub. I felt sore all over from the rough sex Axel and I had, but in a good kind of way. I took the sponge sitting on the left side of my tub and started scrubbing my skin. I scrubbed off his kisses, his touch, his scent, his sweat off of me but I knew I couldn't scrub the memories and the kiss marks he left all over my body. The purple marks on my breasts, my  stomach and my inner thigh was there so I wouldn't be able to forget him even if he wasn't around. He purposely left those marks as a reminder that I was his.

My body was addicted to him in every possible way. To his warmth. His tongue. His voice.

I'd been back on pill again since the first time we had sex. I knew it was inevitable. It was going to happen again and in our situation, a baby is the last thing I would want right now. And happened it did, over and over.