3

When I wake up everything is quiet. The only thing I hear is birds chirping.

My favorite sound to wake up to.

I get out of my bed and put on black pants and a black tank top.

I don't really want to do shit today, but shit has to get done so let's get to it.

I put on socks and walk downstairs to my kitchen. My dog is in there so I pet her.

Her name is Lillian, she is a Doberman. I have another dog, his name is Chaos but I don't know where he is. Chaos is a Caucasian Shepherd.

They're my guard dogs. I love them, I've had them since I was 19.

Chaos and Lillian are both 3 years old. Chaos will be four in August and Lillian will be four in September.

Anyway enough with my love for dogs. Actually no I'm gonna go on a run with them.

I yell "Chaos qui."
(Here)

Chaos comes running in the room and I say "Seduta."
(Sit)

Chaos sits and has his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Lillian is perfect as always and is already sitting. I pet them both and walk to their food bowls.

I say "Sostegno."
(Stay)

They do and when I'm finished I say "Rilascio."
(Release)

They both trot over and sit down in front of their bowls.

I say "Mangiare."
(Eat)

They both start eating and I make my own breakfast in the meantime.

Rose calls me, I answer it as quickly as I can.

She says "Hey boss, what's the plan for the ball?"

I say "You're going to infiltrate the Russian mafias office and go from there."

She says "Alright do you want me to talk to your men since you aren't gonna be at the warehouse today."

I say "Yes, I want Eliot helping you also."

She says "Understood, bye boss."

I say "Bye Rose."

She hangs up and I eat my breakfast. When I'm done I wash my dishes and grab the dogs leashes.

I'm probably not even gonna use them but who cares.

I say "Chaos, Lillian qui."

They both trot over and I attach their leashes to their collars.

Both of them get excited as I put their leashes on. I then put on my running shoes and put my hair up.

When I'm done we walk out of the house and I lock the door. I'm only gonna run 6 miles today.

I start running to the edge of my property to the gate which is two miles.

Halfway there I let go of there leashes and they stay directly next to me like I trained them too.

I say "Sostegno."

The dogs stop and I put in my AirPods, I turn on Jasiah.

I start running again and the dogs follow. The gates open for us and we run through them.

We're now on the main road that has runs through my neighborhood. Which has many mansions and some castles on it.

One of the gates open so I stop running.

I say "Sostegno, seduta."

The dogs stop then sit beside me. Four men walk out of the gates in my direction.

I stop and take a sip of the water I brought. One of the men bump into me and the dogs both growl.

Chaos barks loudly and snarls at the men. Lillian stays where she is since I never them gave the speak command.

All four of the men back away and I tug on Chaos collar, ordering him to my side.

I order "Quieto, Lillian qui. Chaos seduta."

Lillian goes in between my legs and sits down.

I tell the man "Stronzo, che diavolo pensi di fare?"
(You asshole, what the hell do you think your doing)

The men stop and the tallest one chuckles.

I look the man right in the eye. The man has neat brown hair, brown eyes, and a sharp jawline. I'll keep that in mind for later.

The man says "Put your damn dogs on a leash and tell them to shut the fuck up."

I hold up the leash and say "Loro sono stronzo."
(They are asshole)

The man rolls his eyes and say "Do you fucking speak English."

I say "Of course I do, are you fucking dumb and can't speak another language."

The man clenches his jaw and the rest chuckle.

He steps forward so I release the dogs leashes.

The man asks "You really think those dogs can stop me amore."
(Love)

I say "They can do a lot more than that asshole."

I notice his friends standing farther behind.

I tease "Seems your friends agree, don't you?"

He looks behind to see all the other men many feet away.

I say to the dogs "Vai a casa."
(Go home)

Both the dogs snarl at the men one last time and trot home ready to come back as soon as I make the command.

The man says "How about you go home too, I don't think you know who the fuck your dealing with."

I smile and say "That's a great idea but I live in this neighborhood so I can do whatever the fuck I want."

The man says "Your funny, it's probably daddies money or maybe your a gold digger?"

I clench my fists and remind myself I can't kill people because I feel like it.

I say "I would say women use your money but they would probably leave you as soon as they see the little shrimp you have in between your legs, am I wrong."

The other men laugh and he glares at them.

I smile with triumph while walking past him, hitting his arm with my shoulder as I do. The dude is tall as hell so I can only do so much.

I can feel all four of their eyes on me. They start talking but I soon start running again.

I can't believe people have the audacity to do that shit.

When I'm on my way home I make sure the men aren't still out. When I open the door to my house it's unlocked. If that fucker touched my dog, I will make sure I have an open invitation to hell.

I'll torture someone if they dare touch Chaos or Lillian.

I run to the dogs rooms to find them laying on their beds.

I sigh in relief, they both look up to me.

Gosh I love these dogs.

And yes they have their own room. They share it, it has a actual bed for them, dog beds, and dog toys.

I spoil them a little to much.

Anyway I'm taking a fucking shower.

.
.
.
Sorry for the wait, I was busy with my other story. I will most likely hold that one and finish this one. I'm horrible at keeping all my stories on track. I'm sorry again. The chapters will get longer also.