44

The next morning me and Axel wake up at around the same time surprisingly a quiet house.

Weird.

I forgot to mention before I came. Axel bought a new house so the Russians wouldn't know where we live.

We know live on a mountain overlooking the ocean and parts of Italy. It's gorgeous, the whole back wall of the house is glass. So we can see the view perfectly.

(There room is the one in the upper left corner, the big rectangular secretion that leads to a roof)

It's quite calming though. You can hear the always running city but it's not loud because of where our house is placed. Along with the water crashing against the rocks of the mountain

The animals are humming as they go along with their mornings.

I look over to the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand. It's only 6:00 am that explains it.

Axels arms snake around my waist and he kisses my shoulders and neck.

I hum in response, the sun beams down on our bed from the glass wall overlooking Italy.

I sit up on the bed and let the covers fall from my uncovered body. Axel pulls me onto his lap as he is lying down so I'm straddling him.

I flip my hair so that my hair doesn't block the sun and he runs his hands through it.

I put my hands on my hips and say "Good morning."

Axel smiles and says "Buongiorno amore."
(Good morning love)

I move my left hand to my thigh while my right goes to his abdomen.

I place my index finger on his abs and then slowly let it walk up his body to his chest.

Axel places his hand on mine when it reaches his pecs then slowly guides it back down to his abs.

His dark chocolate eyes, olive skin, and defined muscles are illuminated in the bright morning sun.

Axels hands go up to my waist. His lips curl into a smile as he looks into my eyes with adoration.

I smile and lay flush against him. My hands travel to his hair and I lay my head on his left shoulder.

He moves his hands to my ass and cups it. Not in a sexual way though.

I move one of my hands down and start drawing shapes into his right shoulder.

Axel kisses my hands and runs his hands up my body then back down.

The silence between us may not be heard but many words are shared. It's like we're finally able to be happy with one another again. We finally have peace.

The peace is soon interrupted by a crying Aria.

We both groan and I sit up.

I say "I'll get her."