47

Axel point of view

I lift Aurora off the bed and carry her into the bathroom. I set her down on the sink delicately.

I haven't shown her this side of myself yet. I tried to hide it before but I couldn't.

I'm a fucking control freak and i definitely tested her limits with this one.

I say "I shouldn't have done that to you amore."

Aurora says "It's fine, I kind of liked it."

She mumbles the last part but I hear it clearly. That's surprising to hear coming from her.

I spread her legs slightly and she winces.

I say "I'm sorry."

She says "It's fine, I liked it."

I say "If you say so."

I look down at the wound I left, it has KNIGHT PROPERTY engraved in her inner thigh.

I put my hands on her upper thighs and stand in between her legs. She puts her arms over my shoulders, draping them.

I grip her ass and hips at the same time.

She looks hot even after I fucked her.

Her hair is disheveled, lips swollen and bruised, her beautiful body has some hickeys, and that goddamn pussy of hers still has my cum in it. Those eyes of hers, those honey brown eyes are now glossy from tears.

She brings me closes and runs her hands down my torso.

Her hand staying just above my cock.

I groan and start to get a boner.

She smirks and says "Another round?"

I say "Fuck yes."

Aurora puts her hand in my hair and pushes her lips against mine. I groan and shove my tongue in her mouth while lining myself up.

She moans loudly into my ear when I enter her tight pussy. I groan as I do.

Fuck she feels fucking amazing.

I put my hand on the mirror with the other holding her hip.

She presses her lips against mine again suffocating her moans and my groans. A deep groan rattles from my chest when my whole cock enters her.

My thrusts stay fast and rough the whole time.

Aurora moans loudly and puts her hands on my back. I throw my head back and continue thrusting into her.

Her beautiful moans and screams fill my ears accompanied by our bodies hitting each other's.

I groan "Holy shit, mio dio."
(My god)

Her head rests on my shoulders as her hands run down my back. The sting of her nails running down my back is overshadowed by the immense arousal.

She moans "I'm gonna cum, fuck Axel."

I groan "Cum for me."

She comes, her pussy squeezing around my cock multiple times while she does. In response I moan her name lowly.

These last thrusts bring me close to my climax. I cum inside her, slowly pulling out after.

I look down to her pussy, my cum dripping out of her slowly almost unwillingly like it was meant there.

My breaths are raged and uneven. So are hers.

We stay there for a while just gathering our breathes and coming down from our orgasms.