38

Right after Axel and his family leave I look around for shit I can use. His guards are surrounding the house. They're every fucking where.

I change into my mission clothes.

Which are black latex pants with a latex corset. It's probably not the best idea to wear this while pregnant but this is my mission clothes.

I put on a pair of doc martins and fix up my makeup.

I grab a pair of scissors and go into my bathroom.

I groan and lean my head back.

Holy fuck, I'm a dumbass but it's tradition.

I say "Why the fuck am I doing this."

I look into the mirror and chop off my hair.

While I'm doing it I bite my lip in efforts to contain my rebuttal.

When I'm finished my hair is shoulder length. It's very thick and short now.

I look amazing but so different.

I yell "IM A DUMBASS."

It's a tradition that I cut my hair a little bit every time I have a mission. Only this time I'm pregnant, married, and my hair was mid back beforehand.

I cover my mouth as I look in the mirror. I can't hold in my disbelief.

I grab my car keys then creep down to the camera room. It's locked but I can easily get through the lock without any speculations.

I see that it's already 11:25 pm, the actual raid starts in 5 minutes.

I quickly open the door to my weapons room and load up a bag with weapons. I grab my favorite Barrett M82. It is specially wrapped so it can't be seen in the midst of the night.

I love this gun. I run my hands over it's sleek coating then set it in its personal case.

When I'm done packing them, I strap a couple knives to my legs. I hide two knives in each of my boots then put a couple handguns on my hips and thighs.

I sling the bag with the smaller guns over my shoulder and grab my case.

I have to figure out a way to sneak out of the house unseen.

I can always go through the backyard. Then go down to the lake and walk around it to the private car dealership.

Or I could just sneak through the front door to my SUV.

Yeah I'm going to do that.

I sneak out of the room towards the foyer. Luckily there is no guards in sight. Well around at all really.

That's a good sign, well actually it's not because that means they're not doing their jobs correctly.

Enough talking lets get this shit over with.

I unlock the front door and run to my SUV.

I hear the guards shuffle slightly and I go out of their line of sight. I quickly open the back door making sure to stay silent and throw my stuff in.

When I finish I creep around the back corner of the my car on the left side. I see the guards approaching.

Fuck, think quick Aurora.

I quickly run inside and go to the kitchen. Two guards walk in and I turn around to face them.

I put on a unfazed face and ask "What's wrong?"

The first observes me, he's either very intuitive or a total dumbass checking out his bosses wife.

Meanwhile the second gets right down to business.