5

I just finished packing for Italy. Eliot and Rose are on their way right now.

We leave tomorrow morning at 3 am.

The doorbell rings and I yell "You can come in."

The front door opens and the dogs start barking. What the hell, they wouldn't bark for Eliot and Rose they're always over.

I put on a sweatshirt since I don't have a bra on. I know I have small boobs but I would like to think I don't.

But in all seriousness I thought they weren't gonna be here until later.

I leave my room and make my way downstairs to see the neighbor I dread the most.

I groan and say "Get the fuck out."

I stand in front of him, crossing my arms over my chest.

He raises his eyebrow, says "Amore you told me to come in. Actually you yelled it so that's quite contradicting don't you think."

He has a sly grin on his face and I want to punch it off so fucking bad.

I say "Axel my name is Aurora not amore. I know what that means I'm Italian for fucks sake."

Axel chuckles and says "Do you want to know why I came or no."

I say "No actually I want you to leave."

He steps closer and asks "Do you really want me to."

My breath catches, him being so close to me makes his presence dominating. I feel inferior next to him, normally I wouldn't like that but right now I love it.

I gather myself then say "Just tell me what the fuck you want."

Axel holds up Chaos collar, I look at him confused.

He says "Your dogs collar was in my backyard. Care to explain Aurora."

The way he made my name roll off his tongue made this closeness not so bad.

I say "I don't know actually thank you though."

He says "You apologize wow, never thought that would happen."

I roll my eyes and in my mind he goes back to the same asshole he was before he said my name.

I go to grab the collar from him and he moves it further back.

I glare at him and look him into his eyes. His eyes are stern and emotionless, cold but intriguing and somehow inviting.

I go to grab it again and he holds it back farther.

I groan and ask "Can you just give me the damn collar."

Axel shakes his head and says "No I want to put it on him myself."

I look at him with furrowed eyes.

I ask "Why the fuck would you want to do that after he tried to eat you."

Axel says "First off I'm offended and can I."

I groan, then tell him "Sure, go for it."

I stand beside him to make sure Chaos doesn't decide to make Axel his next chew toy.

He looks at the collar and says "Chaos qui."

He knows Italian, what the fuck.

Chaos walks over and sits in front of us. I watch intently and Axel puts out his hand for Chaos to inspect.

Chaos sniffs it carefully and then nudges his hand.

I say "Cortese."
(Gentle)

Axel looks over and says "He's being gentle."