50

I put Aurora down for a nap then go into my room.

I take a quick shower then put my hair in a long braid. Putting on a silk black robe with a thong and a bra underneath.

While I'm out there I call my Tia Bella.

She answers and says "Dios mío, Aurora eres tú."
(Oh my, Aurora is it you)

I say "Sí, ha pasado mucho tiempo."
(Yes, it's been a long time)

She says "De hecho, siento hacer que este negocio esté relacionado, pero queremos que vengas y discutas la reunión con nosotros."
(Indeed, sorry to make this business related but we want you to come to over and discuss the meeting with us)

I say "Por supuesto, eso es lo que estaba llamando sobre la tía."
(Of course that's actually what I was calling about aunt)

She says "Los chicos y yo estamos muy emocionados de volver a verte."
(I and the boys are super excited to see you again.)

I say "Yo también, nos vemos mañana por la mañana."
(Me too, I'll see you tomorrow morning then)

She says "Muy bien, cariño, adiós."
(Alright honey, bye)

I hang up and say "Shit."

Now I have to go back to Costa Rica and explain to them I'm married with a daughter. Most importantly, tell them I'm married to the Italian Mafia don.

I call Axel but he quickly declines.

I scoff and throw my phone to the side onto one of the outdoor beds on the balcony of our room.

I hear the door slide open and I turn around. Leaving my hands on the railing and my ass pressed against the rail.

Axel closes the door, he's wearing a black suit with the shirt unbuttoned slightly and his tie loose.

I smile and he says "Buon pomeriggio il mi amore."
(Good afternoon my love)

I say "Good afternoon Axe."

He walks over to me and encloses me. His arms on either side of me and his body close to mine.

I smile and he runs his hands through my wet hair.

I put my arms around his neck loosely and stare into his eyes.

God I love this man.

I'm sorry I'm being a bit, gushy if that's what you want to call it. He's just, I don't know so sincere and loving but only to me and Aria.

Axel says "Cosa ti passa per la mente il mi amore."
(What's going through your mind my love)

I say truthfully "You."

He chuckles and says "I hope it's good."

I say "It always is."

He smiles then leans down and kisses me.

I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him.

He smiles against my lips and mumbles "Ti amo."

I say "Ti amo."

Axel kisses me once again, his hands on my waist pulling me close. I keep my hand on his cheek with the other on the nape of his neck.

He pulls away and asks "What am I doing today with my due ragazze preferite."
(Two favorite girls)

I say "Well my aunt wants me to come to Costa Rica to talk with them about the meeting."

He nods and says "Am I invited or is it strictly De Vinci descendants only."