31🔞🔥

2 weeks later

Me and Axel have been sleeping in different beds and I am SO sexually frustrated. He refuses to touch me or sleep in bed with me because he thinks he'll hurt me.

I've told him he won't and he refuses to listen. I get off my bed and go to my closet.

I skim through my clothes and put on a linen button up that super baggy with loose linen shorts. I button the shirt at the top and let it stay open towards the bottom.

 I button the shirt at the top and let it stay open towards the bottom

I go downstairs to see him washing the dishes. He has only briefs on and just got out of the shower it looks. I walk over to him and put my hand on his back.

He turns his head to face me and says "You should be relaxing."

I say "I just was."

He washes his hands and then dries them. He turns and then leans against the sink.

I say "Axel the doctor said I would be fine by now. He said that my body healed itself during my coma."

He says "I know where your going with this and I already said no. I'm not taking those chances."

Axel looks down into my eyes and his jaw ticks.

I say "I'm not a ducking delicate flower."

He says "No but you think your fucking superwoman your not. You get hurt, everyone does I was fucking worried."

I cross my arms over my chest and scoff.

He puts his hand on my waist and I go to push it off but the door opens. His parents walk in with Sage.

His mom says "Sorry for interrupting."

I say "We were just fucking finished."

I walk away and Axel says "Amore you know I didn't mean to make you upset."

I flip him off and say "Go fuck yourself."

He follows me to the bottom of the stairs. I stomp up the stairs and he has his hand on the railing looking up to me.

Axel says "Aurora."

I ignore him and he says "Il mi amore don't ignore me."

His family glares at him and I go to our room.

That fucking bastard. I know I can get hurt, like he said everyone does but I'm not thin as paper. Im fine.

I groan and plop down on the bed. I go on my phone and play "Big Black Car."

It's one of my favorite songs to relax too. I lay down and stare out the window.

I sigh then take off my shirt and pants. Leaving me in my thong and I take a nap.

Axel point of view

When she turns the corner to our room I groan.

My dad asks "What the fuck did you do."