34

The next morning I wake up and Axel is no where to be seen. I get up and put on a robe since I was naked.

I grab my glasses and put them on then yawn slightly. I tie my robe and stretch.

I yawn "Fuck I'm still tired."

I go into my bathroom and start to brush my teeth.

I hear Axel announce "Il mi Amore I'm home."

I walk out of our bathroom and out of our room. I then walk to the staircase and see him with his family.

I say "Hello."

His mom and sister wave and I wave back.

He says "I got some stuff to make breakfast.You shouldn't be up it's early, you should be resting right now."

I nod and suddenly I don't feel good, I feel super nauseous.

I run into our room and to our bathroom. I hear Axel run up the stairs and to me.

I kneel in front of the toilet and throw up.

He holds my hair and rubs my back.

When I'm done I flush the toilet and he kisses my shoulder.

My head drops slightly as I run my hands over my head.

He whispers "Is it morning sickness."

I nod and he says "Im sorry amore."

I stand up and brush my teeth for a second time.

Axel puts my hair in a messy bun for me.

I wash my face and he is already finished by now. Axel stands behind me and runs his hands down my hips and ass.

I stand up straight and he kisses my neck.

He whispers against my skin "You look gorgeous."

I say "I look like I just threw up."

He smiles against my skin and says "No, you look fantastic. I will not allow you to talk about the mother of my child like that."

I giggle and he says "I'll be upstairs in a while. I have to take care of some mafia business."

I turn around to face him.

He lifts me up by my thighs and says "You can talk while your laying down."

I roll my eyes and he takes me into our room. He sets me down on our bed and stand beside it.

I say "Axel I think I want to conjoin our mafias and you can lead it."

He looks surprised and says "Amore but you live leading your mafia."

I say "I want to focus on our child entirely though."

He nods and says "Im not gonna conjoin them because we're going to have multiple little toys running around later on but I will run it for you."

I nod and say "Thank you, now that you say that it's probably better we weren't to conjoin them. That way it would still be the Italians and the Spanish."

Axel asks "Are you gonna be a stay at home wife then and mother."

I nod and he says "Alright, all money for the Spanish mafia is gonna go to your account. I'll put the Italian mafia money into our conjoined account alright."

I nod them say "You need personal money."

He chuckles and says "No I don't, I'm not ever allowing you to leave me. Why have my own money."