18🔞🔥

Axel point of view

When Aurora, my sister, and mother leave we gather all the wood and I throw the shirt under it all. My brothers grab another bottle of gasoline and pour it all over the wood.

My dad stands away and watches.

I pour more gasoline on it and then take one of the matches and lite it.

Everything goes up in flames and we all step back and watch. I instinctively grab my cross necklace that I wear.

It reminds me of my brothers. We all love making fires together.

I hear a tree branch snap in the distance. My brothers and dad don't seem to notice.

I to see Aurora looking around. She goes back inside the building.

I see a figure in all black follow behind her.

I start running in that direction and Rage yells "Where you going?"

I try opening the door to find it locked. What the fuck.

I push my shoulder into it and it doesn't budge. I try again and it moves a little.

Finally we're getting somewhere.

I step back and kick it causing it to break off. My brothers and dad jog this way as I run inside.

I run up the stairs to see them person holding a gun to the back of her head. Anger surges through my body. I take out my gun quickly and aim it at them.

She can't get hurt. I told her I would protect her.

She takes out her gun and the person moves their finger to the trigger.

I pull mine and it hits the person on the side of the head.

Aurora turns around quickly and says "What the fuck."

I put my gun away and she crouches down to the floor.

I walk over to her and she must've heard me.

She quickly stands up and points the gun at me.

My brothers and dad walk in at the worst time. They hold up their guns and point them at her. Aurora puts her gun downs when she realizes it just me.

I say "Put your fucking guns down. She has hers down."

Aurora says "Sorry I didn't know it was you Mr. Knight."

I say "It's fine."

My family puts down their guns and walk out. I run my eyes over Aurora, her hair is disheveled and she looks rough right now, yet still beautiful.

My eyes catch her side, blood slowly seeps through the shirt one of my family members must've given her. More anger surges through me seeing that.

I quickly go to her side and put my hand on her waist, not on the side she's hurt though. My eyes goes up to her which are slightly red.

I ask "Did they hurt you."

She doesn't say anything.

I ask again "Amore did they hurt you."

She says "No, I'm fine."

I put my hand over what seems to be a wound and she winces.

I say "If it gets worse by the time we get to my house I'm cleaning it and your going to explain every little fucking detail to me. If it doesn't then I won't even ask about it."

She nods and I walk out of the room back downstairs.

My dad asks "What took you so long."

I say "Nothing."