46🔞🔥

Axels parents did eventually take Aria home. They convinced us to let them take her for two nights instead of just one.

We're now in bed, he's wearing sweatpants while I'm just wearing a bra and thong.

I plan to be comfortable while Aria is gone not in constricting clothes.

It's already been one night and I've been worried sick.

I'm scared to leave her alone, this is my first time being away from her. She's only two months.

We gave her extra bottles and clothes just in case but what if something happens.

I feel something warm placed on my hands. I look down to see Axels large hands enclosing mine.

He says "Il mi amore calm down."

I say "What if something happens."

Axel pulls me on his lap and says "Nothing is gonna happen alright."

He strokes my hair behind my ear and caresses the side of my head with his thumb.

I nod and his other hand goes on my lower back.

I lean forward slightly pushing my ass further into his grasp.

Axel smirks and moves his other hand down my ass and cups it. I understand what he's trying to do and respond by rolling my hips onto his.

He groans and says "I'm so fucking happy we're alone, remember our safe word is sun."

I grab one of his hands and slide it down under my pussy.

He feels my wetness and says "You are such a little whore."

I moan and he starts rubbing my pussy through my thong.

I bite my lip and plead "Please Axel."

Axel kisses my neck and moves my thong to the side.

He slips two of his fingers inside my pussy, I moan.

His fingers go in and out each time sending a new spasm throughout me.

His eyes stay on mine the whole time making sure I maintain eye contact.

My eye contact slips away when I close my eyes.

Axel grunts "Open now."

I obey and open my eyes to meet his dark now arrogant ones.

He may be the father of my child and we may be technically married but he shows a new side of himself every time he fucks me.

I ride his fingers as he praises "Good girl, keep going amore."

I put my elbows on his shoulders and entangle my fingers into Axels hair.

His fingers curl inside my wet, needy cunt and I throw my head back.

Holy shit. I haven't felt this much pleasure from his fingers since one of our first nights together.

Right before I can cum he slides his fingers out.

Taking along the slick wetness of my cunt.

I let out a whimper I tried so hard to repeal.

Axel runs his other hand along my face and teases "What's wrong, couldn't cum."

He chuckles and I beg "P-please I need your fingers."

He tsks then whispers in my ear "We both know you don't need my fingers. You want my cock inside you, stretching your pretty little pussy."

Axels breath fans along my ear and cheekbone as he brings his face in front of mine.

When his lips are only centimeters from mine he leans forward to connect them.