4

When I'm done with my shower someone knocks on the door. What the fuck why would the guards let someone through.

I grab the closest shirt I can find and shorts. Shit my hair is still wet.

I run down the stairs and answer the door. It is the same man, I scoff. He's leaning on the doorframe and I go to close the door.

The man stops me from closing it so I say "Get the fuck away from my house."

He looks at me amused and says "No."

I roll my eyes and he says "I came here to apologize."

I say "I don't want a fucking apology."

He scoffs and says "Just take it."

I groan and cross my arms over my chest.

He look directly at my boobs and says "I can see your nipples amore."

My face turns into one of horror and I look down. I have a white shirt on that is molded to my skin and is wet so you can see pretty much everything. I grab the nearest sweatshirt I can and put it on.

He chuckles and I say "Shut the fuck up and get on with your apology."

He smirks and says "Well I'm sorry for bumping into you and being an asshole."

I say "Thank you, now get the fuck out."

He says "No I want to know your name?"

I ask "Why."

He says "Because I want to know who my beautiful yet mean ass neighbor is."

I roll my eyes and say "Why the switch in attitude asshole."

He rolls his eyes and says "I have a name amore."

I say "I do too and yet I'm still being called amore."

He chuckles and asks "What is your name then amore, enlighten me."

I say "Aurora and yours."

He says "I'm Axel."

I nod and say "Axel respectfully get the fuck out of my face."

I slam the door on him and walk upstairs. Why the fuck did he say that. I didn't need to know my boobs were practically showing.

I groan and go to my room. I do my hair and all that nice shit then change.

When I'm done I go downstairs and grab my car keys.

I am going to go to my warehouse to check up on some things since I don't trust the idiots when I'm home.

Axel point of view

Me and the guys walk inside astonished after what just happened.

My brother Blaze asks "What the fuck was that."

I say "How the fuck am I supposed to know."

My right hand Drew says "That girl just obliterated you."

I roll my eyes and go to the living room.

Today my parents and inner circle are here to discuss the shit with my mafia. We do this every Monday to reflect on last week.

My dad asks "What girl are y'all talking about?"

My brother Rage says "He bumped into this girl on a run and her dogs were fucking scary and growled at him. He started saying shit and she just fucking went off on him."

My mom says "Axel that was very disrespectful go apologize."

I say "No I'm not that girl was a bitch."