21

As we're watching the sun set I fall asleep.

I wake up to him drawing circles onto my back. He must've shifted us while I was sleeping. Now I'm laying on his chest with my legs on either side of him.

When he notices I'm awake he says "We need to get home soon il mi amore. It's almost midnight."

I sit up and he says "I love this bathing suit."

I smile and stretch my arms out. He takes that as his chance to sit up and hug me.

When I'm done stretching I wrap my arms around his neck.

Axel asks "Do you want to stay at my house since we're now married?"

I say "Sure."

He smiles and says "Let's go home then, Rora."

I get off of him and make sure I have no sand on myself.

I ask "Do I have sand on my back?"

He nods and says "I got it."

Axel spins me so he can get it. He gently wipes my ass free of any sand along with my back. I put on my dress and grab my purse so that he can't do shit. You'll see my plan unfold.

I say "My turn."

He look at me confused and I wipe sand off his ass then slap it.

He glares at me and says annoyed "Aurora."

I smile innocently and he says "If you do it again I'm gonna leave my handprint on your ass."

I narrow my eyes at him the slap his ass again.

I start running away instantly and he chases me.

I hide behind his car in hopes he won't find me. I feel someone slap my ass hard and I jump slightly.

I turn to face Axel. I try getting away but he grabs me and hugs me tightly.

I giggle and he says "We haven't even been married a day and you already touch my ass."

I say "You touch mine, what's the difference."

He rolls his eyes playfully and kisses me. I pull my lips from his and get in the car. He gets in the driver side then drives us to his house.

When we get there he opens my door for me and brings me inside. I hand him his ring and he puts it on. I put on mine and yawn.

Axel says "Let's go to bed amore."

I nod sleepily and we go up to his room.

I get there before he does so I ask "Can I go in your room."

He turn and enters the hallway then says "Amore it's our room, not just mine."

I nod and he says "Go ahead, you can wear a pair of my boxers and shorts. We'll worry about your clothes for tomorrow, tomorrow alright amore."

I nod and enter his room. I take off my dress, bikini, and ring then get into the shower. Axel enters into the shower with me and kisses my neck.

He takes the shampoo and massages it into my hair. I close my eyes as I enjoy the moment.

We wash each other then get out of the shower. He grabs us both towels.

He wraps his around his own waist and wraps mine around my chest.

I smile and we get ready for bed together. As I'm washing my face he goes into his closet since he's already done.

I braid my hair since I don't have all my shit to do it with. I then put on my ring.