7

Axel point of view

When I go to feed the dogs before my flight the guard says "Mrs. De Vinci has another person to watch the dogs."

I nod and go back to my house.

Why did that last name sound so familiar. It's probably not a big deal. I know a lot of people with similar last names to that.

I walk back inside my house to grab my duffel bag with my shit in it. I have a house in Italy since I live there. But it's winter right now so I'm staying in Costa Rica.

I'll be moving back to Italy in a month or two though.

I put my bag in the bed of my truck and then get in the front seat. I normally would drive my Lamborghini but I don't have anybody to drive it back to my house, well that I trust at least.

I turn on some music and my dad calls me "Hello son, when will you be here."

I say "In around 10 minutes, what's up."

My dad asks "Do you want any food?"

I say "No, I'm good."

He says "Alright flight leaves in 1 hour."

I say "I know dad I'll be there."

He hangs up and I laugh. My dad still acts like I'm five.

When I get to my private airport I go directly to my flight. My brothers are there.

I ask "Where's our parents and Sage."

Blaze says "Sage is going to the bathroom with my mom and dad is getting food."

I nod and sit down next to them.

I ask "Do you know anybody with the last name De Vinci."

Rage says "Yeah that's the old leader of Spanish mafias last name. No one knows their new leader though."

I nod and fold my hands together.

So Aurora can possibly be related to the retired Spanish Mafia leader. What the hell.

That can't be possible that's an Italian last name.

What the fuck.

I'm confused now.

Maybe it's just a coincidence and she's a random girl that happens to be really attractive yet mean. Oh my god stop thinking she's attractive.

Someone yells "AXEL."

I look up instantly and see my dad.

He says "Why didn't you answer, playing a movie in your head or something."

Yeah an adult movie.

AXEL.

I roll my eyes and he hands me a drink. My mom and sister come back and we all wait for our flight.

Our flight goes by fast and by no time we're in Italy.

When we land we go to my restaurant to get food.

Sage says "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

We all nod and my mom asks "Do you want me to go with you."

Sage shakes her head and goes to the bathroom, a couple minutes later she comes back.

She says "Some man was being really inappropriate and touching me."

Me, my brothers, and dad all stand up and I ask "Where the fuck is this man."

She points towards the bathroom and we all stomp over there. She follows behind us and we hear a woman yelling, we walk further.