8

It's been a few days and todays the ball. I'm waiting in the limo for Rose and Eliot to show up.

I think they're secretly dating because they've Been hanging out and he asked her to go to the ball with him like a month ago.

Hey at least they're happy. I'll only be mad if it interferes with their work.

I really don't care otherwise. They will still get paid and I will too. Except they get sex and I don't.

The door opens and they both step in and sit down.

So they stayed at Eliot's house together.

I smirk and say "Have fun last night."

Both their faces go red and Eliot rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

I laugh and say "I'm fucking with you."

Eliot rolls his eyes and says "That felt a personal attack boss."

I laugh and shake my head.

The driver stops the car and says "We're here Ms. De Vinci."

He gets out of the car and open our door for us. Eliot gets out first then helps Rose and me.

Rose says "Your dress looks amazing. You look gorgeous boss."

I say "Thank you, same to you two."

She smiles and says "Thank you."

I say "No problem."

Her and Eliot interlock arms and they start to walk in.

I wait until they're in to start walking. All eyes turn to me and I smile widely. It would be inappropriate for me to smirk since no one knows I'm the Donna.

I love the feeling of power and everyone's eyes on me.

Axel point of view

Me and my family got to the ball about 2 hours ago to make sure everything is set and ready. Right now I'm outside of the mansion just going over our supplies.

We're also waiting for Sage and her date. If their doing any funky shit I'll skin him.

Inside is where most if not everyone is. We're making sure that my grandparents get here since they were the original owners of my mafia.

My mother says "Axel isn't that the lady you were talking to at the restaurant?"

That intrigues me and just about everyone at our table. Being that it's only me and my family at this table.

She's talking to a man and woman. Fuck she has a date.

The man and woman interlock arms then walk into the mansion. So she doesn't have a date.

Aurora waits for them then walks up the stairs into the mansion. Everyone's eyes turn to her.

She looks gorgeous.

I mumble "Wow."

I can't take my eyes off this girl. She's fucking gorgeous and I am so intrigued by her.

I need this woman, I will do anything to get one fucking taste of her. I would do anything on this fucking planet to have her for the rest of my life.

Fuck she looks so good. She's wearing a gold dress with a slit at her upper thigh.

It's tight at her waist, hips, and chest but the bottom is flowing. On her chest there is an accent piece that makes it even better. The other side has silver jewelry cupping her boob.

 The other side has silver jewelry cupping her boob