33

I take my car and Axel takes his, we all decide to go to his parents house to celebrate her birthday.

Axel pulls up to the red light beside me with his Jesko Absolut and honks at me. 

Luckily I got a different car before I came to the party since I didn't want my Lamborghini to get scratched. Same car as his just different color.

I roll down my window and lower my sunglasses.

He yells "Hey sexy lady wanna race. To the bar we always go to."

He smirks and raises an eyebrow.

I rev my engine and say "Your on lover boy."

I see his family look at us amused from their cars.

He laughs and when the light turns on we both punch it.

He gets in front of me by about 3 feet before I do a little trick of mine and go about 40 feet in front of him.

I'm going about 290 right now. I can go all the way up to 330 with the horsepower in this car.

He gets up next to me and we both hit the speed limit on our cars. Luckily I left a little earlier than he did. I had a much better start than he did giving me an advantage.

I beat him by about a foot and we both slow down. Slightly.

When we get to his parents home I get out of my car and he gets out of his.

Axel smiles and walks over to me.

He puts his hands on the sides of my rib cage and lifts me into the air.

I laugh and he says "Tell me your secret."

My feet dangle about 2 feet off the ground and his parents pull in.

He shakes me slightly and says "Tell me, now."

I giggle and say "I beat you."

He rolls his eyes and sets me down. Axel wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me.

I smile and he says "Your an asshole, but amazing at the same time."

I laugh and his mom takes a picture of us.

Axel let's go of me and says "You still need to tell me your racing secret. I never lose."

I say "You do now."

He looks at me with a fake hurt and I smile.

We all go inside and I sit next to Axel. His brothers sit on the sofa across from us. Sage sits on the love sack in the corner.

Her dad gets a phone call and leaves the room.

I start to get comfortable on Axel and he kisses my head.

Sage says "Eww."

His mom says "Stop being mean."

Axel laughs and I smile.

Axel asks me "Il mi amore are you tired?"

I nod and he says "We're gonna go, bye guys."