29

Both our shots miss and most of his men are dead. Most if not all my men that were here are dead.

I gather with my family, Rose, and Eliot behind a flipped table.

Eliot says "We know the Russians are only looking to kill you and take Aurora if not kill her."

I say "We can't let that happen."

Rose says "I could take your sister and mother with me through the vents to find her."

My mom says "Oh honey I'm 47 that won't work."

Sage says "I'll go."

My dad says "Axel your explanation for how you have a secret fucking wife better be amazing."

I roll my eyes and say "Yeah sure."

A shot goes through the table and hits Rose in her abdomen.

Eliot immediately tends to her and Rose says "Just get boss I'll be fine."

We nod and I start shooting again. My brothers and dad help me while Eliot takes my mother, sister, and Rose to a different more secure room.

All the lights shut off and my dad whisper yells "What the fuck."

I hear a man yell out in pain along with many others and the lights get turned back on.

I look up to see almost all the Russians are dead. The leader is hanging from a rope with a chair under him.

My beautiful yet crazy wife is circling him like a shark in her now blood drenched dress.

Eliot comes back in the room with the girls and says "Oh my god."

Rose says "I was expecting worse."

I jump over the table and run towards her.

When I get to her I lift her up and kiss her. She kisses me back and then pulls away.

She says "I heard you yelling, kinda hot."

I smirk and say "You look really really good in this dress, the blood makes you hotter."

The Russian mafia don says "Can you guys stop having fucking verbal sex and kill me already."

I roll my eyes and she says "Can you shut the fuck up. I'm trying to have a civil FUCKING CONVERSATION WITH MY HUSBAND."

The Russian mafia don immediately goes silent and my family looks at her like she's crazy.

Aurora says "Eliot get this scumbag before I hit him like a fucking fish."

I ask "Is it to late before I run."

She says "Nope."

I nod and say "Let's go home I'm tired and I want to figure out whether that is your blood or not."

My dad says "Axel explanation."

I say "Sorry maybe tomorrow, bye now."

I grab Auroras hand and practically run out of the mansion with her.

She giggles and I say "Im not trying to explain this to them."

Aurora point of view

We start walking towards the limo waiting for us and I see a sniper with their gun pointed towards Axel.

I quickly turn his body and the shot cracks through the cold air. Axel looks down at me in pure horror and a bullet hits his arm.

He groans and I fall to the floor. Blood starts pooling around me and I can't do anything. Everything is slowly going dark, I can't speak, I can't hear.