15🔞🔥

Y'all both characters know each others kinks and boundaries btw. It's called non-consensual consent. Both have each others consent just to clarify.

I look into his eyes as he says "You earned this amore and so much more."

He slides his hands up inside my skirt and pulls my thong down to my ankles. My eyes follow his as he pushes my dress up.
(There's been a lot of smut so I'm just gonna let you imagine this one, there's also gonna be more smut in this chapter sooo)

When I get home I set my keys down and take off my dress. I take off my heels and get in the shower.

When I'm done I get out and dry myself off. I braid my hair into two Dutch braids and plop down on my bed.

I should probably get dressed but I'm not going to. I am comfy as hell right now and it's really hot in my room.

I groan and decide to get up ruining my comfy state.

I walk over to my windows and open them letting the cool breeze inside. When I'm done I go back to my bed and lay down.

The cool satin sheets brush over my exposed nipples.

I entangle my feet into the sheets as I twist and turn to make myself comfortable. I eventually end up laying on my stomach with my legs sprawled out.

I grab my favorite book as of right now and restart it.

While I'm reading I fall asleep.

My door creeks open and I regain consciousness, not being fully awake though.

The sheets are pulled down from my chest revealing my now hardened cold nipples.

It's Axel, he said he was coming over sometime in the night earlier. So I slowly start to fall back asleep.

I feel him lean over me and whisper "Wake up amore."

I hum in response as I feel his hands travel down my body.

He kisses my neck and collar bone.

I flutter my eyes open and he says "Good morning."

He smirks and his hands go to my bare ass, he then squeezes it. I moan quietly in response.

He groans in satisfaction and I put my hands on his shoulders. He attaches his lips to my boobs.

I moan in response.

I feel him slam his cock inside me and it instantly fully wakes me up.

I throw my head back and yell "Axel."

He thrusts inside me and says "Your my personal little slut, my own cum slut. Do you like when I do that."

I nod and say "Yes, oh fuck yes."

Axel thrusts his whole cock inside me allowing a loud scream tear from my lips.

His thrusts are fast and rough. Not caring to let me adjust.

I moan his name loudly and he groans mine.

Holy fuck, I think I like being awaken by him kissing me then slamming into me.