37

(Y'all I changed my mind, there will be a little more chapters left than I said. I can't depart from this book so soon. Maybe 9 or 10 more, depends)

5 weeks later

Tomorrow is the day we attack. Axel has been in Sweden for the past two weeks getting shit ready.

I started showing a little bit. I had a doctors appointment on Monday but Axel couldn't make it.

My bump is noticeable but I've been wearing hoodies everyday. His mom or sister hasn't noticed yet.

I'm officially 12 weeks today according to my obgyn.

Right now I'm on a plane to Sweden. His sister and mom left and didn't tell me. Well they did just didn't tell me when they're leaving.

Axel told me our plane left at noon his father told me 2 pm. His mother and sister didn't tell me shit so now I'm on my own private jet.

So if my plane gets shot down I'm shit out of luck. I mean I'm not blaming it on them I just. Well I kind of am.

Axel point of view

Right now me, my brothers, and my dad are waiting for Aurora, Sage, and my mom to land.

Their plane lands and they walk out a couple minutes later.

Wait there's only two of them.

It's my mom and Sage.

I ask "Where the fuck is my wife?"

Sage laughs awkwardly and says "Well we kind of um forgot to tell her when we were leaving so she's still in Italy. I think."

I close my eyes and runs my hands over my face.

They left my pregnant wife in Italy ALONE.

I walk away and call Aurora.

She answers and says "Your sister and mother left me in Italy."

I say "Just now figured that out."

I ask "Are you alright, do you have a flight, do you need me to come get you?"

She says "I'm fine, I'll be there in two hours."

I say "Good, I'll be waiting."

She says "Ti amo Axe."

I say "Ti amo il mi amore."

I hang up and put my phone in my pant pocket before going over to my car.

While I'm walking my dad asks "Are you gonna wait here or come back to the house."

I say "Wait here since they're to fucking stupid to get Aurora on a plane."

My mom says "Boy do not speak to me like that."

I say "You left my wife in Italy while the Russians are currently trying to kill her."

They all stop talking and I say "Just go home".

They get in their cars and drive to their houses. I sit down in my car and groan.

I wait for her for about an hour and fifty-five minutes before getting out of the car.

Her plane lands about 10 minutes later and I lean against my car.

She comes out of the plane in a very big hoodie that's mine and a pair of shorts.

She sees me and smiles. I quickly walk towards her and when I reach her I hug her tightly.

Aurora says "Fuck, I missed you."

I say "I missed you too amore, I missed our bambina too."
(Baby girl)