10

The next morning I get out of the bed making sure to not wake up Axel. I don't want to leave and make him feel like I thought this was a one night stand but I feel like that's what he thought it was.

I put on one of his shirts, I hope he doesn't mind.

I bend over and grab my thong. I slip it on and I feel someone's hands on my hips.

I turn my head to see Axel. He has a serious look on his face.

I stand up straight and he turns my body to face his.

I gulp and he asks in a low, husky, sleepy tone "Were you going to leave me here alone, amore."

I shake my head and he grabs my chin.

He leans down to my lips and whispers "I don't want you to ever leave after we have sex, this will not be the last time you have sex with me, understood."

I nod and he mumbles "Good girl."

Holy shit, that was hot.

He presses his soft lips against mine. I return the kiss and he lifts me up.

He sets me down on the bed then pulls his lips from mine.

Axel says "Now I can actually sleep."

He lays down and pulls me on top of him. I lay my head on his chest and he puts his hands on my body.

This man, what the fuck was that. I have no idea what it was but it was cute as hell.

Axel falls back asleep quickly and so do I.

We're awaken by his phone ringing.

He groans and gently slides me off of himself.

I stretch my arms and legs out and he answers his phone. He seems pretty angry and annoyed.

He says "Well deal with it, Sei fottutamente idiota."
(You fucking idiot)

Axel hangs up the phone and sets it down on his nightstand. He gets up out of bed and I turn my head so I don't see his naked body.

He chuckles and says "Amore you already saw me naked."

I say "This is different though."

He says "Anyways I'm not naked, I have boxers on."

I turn around and look down embarrassed.

He chuckles and says "Your fucking adorable."

I roll my eyes and he says "I have some work to do. You can go home or wait here for me to come back but I won't be back until later so it's your choice."

I say "I'm gonna go home then."

He nods and I get up. I can still feel the ache in between my legs from that little time we shared together.

Axel pecks my lips and says "Bye amore."

I say "Bye Axel."

He goes into his closet and I grab my dress. I leave his house with my things and drive to mine.

When I walk in I get a call from my one of my brothers friends from before he died. He's the one watching my dogs, his names Erik.

I answer it and he says "Do you need anything, I know the meeting is coming up."

I ask "What meeting."

He says "You don't know about the meeting."

I say "No."

Erik says "There's a meeting with the Spanish, Italian, Irish, And British mafia."

I ask "Why wasn't I notified?"