12🔞🔥

I wake up and text Axel 'Do you want to come over I need to talk to you about an alliance'.

He responds 'Yeah I'll be there in 10 minutes'.

I put my phone in my pocket and put on some clothes.

I jog down the stairs to see multiple figures in the moonlight. I just woke up and it's around 4 am. Who the hell is in my house. Should I call Axel?

No he can't do shit and hell he here soon anyways. I'm strong as hell I got this.

I grab my gun and creep down the stairs towards the figures. I push mg gun against the tallest ones head.

I seethe "Who the fuck are you?"

It's three people.

The light turns on to unveil two of my brothers and my dad. It's my two oldest brothers. The oldest Jace and the second oldest Jalen.

I say "I-I thought you were dead."

I take the gun off of my dads head and he says "No Figlia mio, we're alive."

Tears slide down my face and I say "No no no this can't be happening. Where is everyone else."

All their faces drop and Jalen says "They're all gone."

I cover my mouth and let the tears fall down my face. I slowly start to turn those turns into anger.

What the fuck?

I say "I need so-some air."

They all nod and I ask "Just can you guys book a hotel for now or something like I really need to be alone."

They all nod and walk outside, after about 5 minutes I walk outside into the pouring rain. It's still dark out and all I can hear is the loud rain and thunder.

I sit on the steps leading up to my house and hold my head in my hands. I squeeze my hands angrily almost reliving the death of my family and taking in the fact my two oldest brothers and dad are alive.

Axels car pulls into my gates and he pulls over. He gets out of his car and I look up to meet his eyes.

He looks at me with a confused expression and asks "Amore what's wrong?"

I try to say something but the burning sensation in my throat grows and I start to cry in frustration again.

He rushes over and crouches down in front of me.

Axel asks "What's wrong amore."

I shake my head and say "Their dead."

Axel puts his hand on my cheek and asks "Amore who's dead?"

I say "My family."

His eyes soften and he pulls me into a comforting hug. I stop crying but I just sink into his chest and he kisses my forehead.

He says "Il mi amore, mi dispiace tanto."
(My love, I'm so sorry)

He just holds me. I was expecting him to just wait in his car but he didn't.

We've had sex once and had an actual private conversation like once. I'm very surprised he's doing this.

I just need the comfort right now though,

After a while of comforting me I setttle.

He pulls his face away and cups mine with his rough yet soft hands in this moment.

He asks "Are you alright now amore."

I say "Axel I really need you right now."

He says "I'm here amore."