6

My alarm goes off at 1 and I groan.

The door creaks open and the dogs walk in. I sit up and rub my eyes.

Chaos lays down next to my bed and Lillian lies beside him.

I stand up and put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I put on my shoes and pet the dogs.

They both lick my face and I walk into my bathroom.

I then brush my teeth, do my hair, and put on concealer.

When I'm done I call Rose and she answers then groans.

I say "I'm fucking tired do y'all just want to go in a limo to the airport?"

She says "Yes."

I nod and say "I'll call the driver right now."

She says "Alright, bye boss."

I say "Bye."

She hangs up and I call my personal driver.

When I'm done I sluggishly grab my luggage and go downstairs. I make myself a coffee to wake up and eat a piece of toast so I'm not a complete zombie.

One of my front gate guards call my phone and say "Ma'am your drivers here."

I say "Alright thank you."

I hang up and put on my shoes then walk out with luggage in hand. My driver is holding the door open for me and grabs my bag after I get in.

They put it in the trunk and then drive off.

I lay my head on the window and the driver stops at Rose and Eliot's homes.

We all fall asleep on the way to the airport.

The driver opens the door startling me awake.

I wake up Eliot and Rose. They both groan and we get out of the car.

I've woke up early but not at 1 in the fucking morning. Earliest was 2, I know that's an hour difference but that hour works wonders.

When we're on the plane we all go back to sleep.

When I wake up it's already 4:50.

I check the cameras to see if Axels there yet.

I didn't give him a key but I told the guards to let him in when needed.

To my surprise he's in the dogs rooms watching them eat. He's wearing a suit that fits him perfectly.

I know it's weird that I asked my neighbor of all people but I don't really have anyone.

My family was murdered when I was 12. My father owned my mafia before I did, our mafia, the Spanish Mafia.

I had six older brothers, two older sisters, and both my parents were alive before the house was broken into. The Russians broke in and killed them all.

They kidnapped me and kept me for years until I broke out. They think I'm dead but I have kept myself well hidden. I'm planning on exposing myself to them at the ball.

The ball is being held by the Italians. I live in Costa Rica.

I'm half Costa Rican and half Italian. My father was fully Costa Rican and my mother was fully Italian.

Anyways enough of that.

I watch Axel and the dogs. They seem very comfortable around him which is baffling me.

Eliot says "Oh tree guy is in your house."

I roll my eyes and say "He's watching the dogs for me but go off I guess."