30🔞🔥

3 months later Axel point of view

I wake up once again to Auroras side of the bed empty.

I swallow down my anger and want for her.

I get out of my bed and throw in a shirt then go downstairs.

She told me not to drink that day but that's all that can merely wash even an ounce of pain away.

Auroras been stuck in that hospital for 3 and a half months now. I got out exactly 2 and a half months ago.

They are astonished at her progress and growth but she's still in that damned coma.

My dad has been helping with the mafia as much as he can. I avoid talking to everyone at all costs. Especially Sage because she was the closest to Aurora besides me.

I get a call and don't bother looking at the name I just answer it.

A female voice says "Is this Mr. Axel Knight."

I say "Yeah."

She says "Sir your wife woke up from her coma and is being discharged."

I stand there in disbelief and I say "No this must be some sick joke."

She says "Sir Aurora Knight awoke from her coma 5 days ago and is being discharged."

I say in confusion yet astonishment "What."

She says "She has all her things ready, she needs to take her medicine everyday for the next 4 months."

I say "Ok, can I pick her up."

She says "Uh yes."

She says "See you then sir." And hangs up

I grab my keys and sprint down the stairs.

I get in my car and race to the hospital. When I get there I go to her room and the nurses are talking to her.

She looks over and her face stays blank. The nurses leave and I walk over to her.

I hug her and she finally reacts.

She says "Holy shut your real."

I pull away and say "Of course I am."

She pulls me into a long kiss and it kind of surprises me. I kiss her back and she licks my lips for permission.

I instead snake my tongue into her mouth. She tangled her fingers into my hair.

I pull my lips from hers and say "I missed you so fucking much."

She says "I thought you died you dumbass."

I laugh and say "I thought you were going to die."

She says "I'm immortal."

We both laugh at that and she winces slightly.

I instinctively pull my hands from hers so I don't hurt her.

She says "I'm fine."

I nod and help her out of the bed.

She points to the fresh clothes I brought and says "I need to change."

I nod and she asks shyly "Can you help."

I say "Of course."

She takes off her gown to reveal her freshly scarred body. I refrain from touching her as best as I can.

She puts on her bra and winces when she tries her shirt.

I put my hand over hers causing shivers to go down her spine. Sparks fly through my arm.