Chapter 4: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

♥Chapter 4: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ♥

Chapter 4: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ♥

Kennedy

Hands shake me awake as I close my open mouth already knowing there's an ocean of drool on my face. My eyes slide open, and I want to attack the person who wakes me up.

Alex stands in front of me, unsure, "Um you're gonna be late for school."

I blink up at him through sleepy and hazy eyes. A frown of confusion masks my face as I wipe the drool with the back of my hand. "What school?"

"Your last year of high school that you couldn't attend."

"Oh." That made me sleepy again as I close my eyes, hoping to go back to sleep.

"Wake up." Alex coaxes me into waking up again.

"I don't wanna wake up," I mumble.

"I'll make you anything you want for breakfast."

I peek open an eye. "Anything?"

A look of regret immediately comes on his face. Why though? It's not like I was going to ask him to bake me a twenty-layer wedding cake without me even having a wedding.

Okay, maybe I was.

Nah, just kidding.

I secretly was.

Just to not trouble Alex on the second day of me living here, I lazily bring my head up and did a full stretch with a monstrous yawn. From the corner of my eyes, I notice Alex rolling his lips into his mouth to hide a smile. A blush forms on my face as I stop stretching and clamp my mouth shut.

"So what do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Do you have donuts?" I absolutely love donuts.

A small frown creases his eyebrows, "Donuts aren't breakfast."

A gasp comes out of my mouth as I grab my heart and pretend to cry. I mentally narrow my eyes when the dang fake tears won't come out.

"How can you say that?" Where are my tears when I need them?

Alex gives a roll of his eye whilst smiling, "We don't have donuts right now. I'll get you some when I come back from work. Now let's just eat whatever is there, okay?"

I give a nod and slide off the bed as Alex strut downstairs to the kitchen. There isn't a bathroom in my room unlike Jake's, so I had to use the one outside.

I walked out of the room and gaze at Jake's closed door. Is he still sleeping? Should I spy on him again?

Deciding to give my ultimate spying skills the day off, I walk into the bathroom and freshen up.