Chapter 35: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇꜱ

♥Chapter 35: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇꜱ♥

❆Jake❆

My thumb taps on the screen of my phone as I wait in line.

I move forward as the person ahead by three people gets his order done.

"Holy motherfucking looney." Someone with a loud fucking voice yells. A groan forms in my mouth already knowing who it is. "Do I see Jake Knight in a milkshake bar?"

"Fuck off," I mumble, as Corey comes up beside me, clapping a hand on my back.

A few elderly people shoot Corey and I narrow looks at the choice of our words.

"You started drinking milkshakes too now?" Corey asks, grinning ear to ear.

"It's for Kennedy," I grumble and shrug his hand off my shoulder.

"Isn't she shopping with Toothy?" Corey asks.

"They called me to pick them up within half an hour." I respond "Pickin' up a milkshake on my way. What the fuck are you doing here? You seem to be stalking me nowadays."

"Went out on a date with this girl." Corey starts.

Didn't he like someone?

"Flipped out on me cos I didn't know what a Maple Buffalo milkshake is." Corey makes a weird face at the name. "Seriously? Maple? And buffalo? I think the fuck not. Anyways, I thought I'd still give it a try. Might post a reaction video on my feed too."

I nod.

After getting a chocolate and vanilla milkshake for Kennedy and Toothy, and a fucking maple buffalo milkshake for Corey, we get into my car when Corey decides to come with me to pick up the girls.

Corey sits in the passenger seat adjusting his phone on the phone stand in the car to record himself drinking the milkshake.

He hits the start button, and a sudden bright and charming smile graces his lips. He gives out what he calls his "signature greeting". 

"My brother Jake's here with me today too." Corey points the camera at me.

I show the camera my beautiful middle finger.

"He's a bit grumpy today. Don't mind him," Corey chuckles before speaking again, "I'm gonna be tasting this milkshake today-"

I plug in my earphones and block out his annoying cheery voice that he puts on for his videos.

Why fake your fucking cheeriness?

Kennedy never fakes her cheeriness. She's always cheery.

So fucking bubbly.

And when she's sad, she shows that she's sad.

Every emotion on her face is so easy to read.

My mind recalls the time when I kissed Kennedy and told her that I loved her. I think I always did for a long time but it took time to realize it.