Chapter 61: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ

♥Chapter 61: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ♥

Chapter 61: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ♥

Kennedy

I cut off the shower and step out, pulling a towel around my body. I reach for another towel to dry my hair before realizing...I don't have hair anymore.

A sigh comes out of my mouth. "Right."

I retract my hand and settle on drying my body before putting on my sleep shorts and tank.

I look at myself in the mirror. My head shone under the lightbulb like someone's polished shoe. I slip on the pink silk cap on my head that Jake got me, telling me my head won't itch or feel uncomfortable if I keep it on and sleep.

I walk out of the bathroom and into our room. Jake sits on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard with one muscular arm raised above and gripping the headboard behind with his biology textbook in front of him.

I mentally give out a sigh at how freaking gorgeous he looks.

He looks up when I enter the room and scowls. "You locked the bathroom door."

"I wanted to shower alone," I reply, getting into the bed beside him.

He sets his textbook aside before turning towards me, scowl still there. "Why?"

"Because then I'll have to shower two times!" I say. "Because you do that thing with your fingers and mouth."

A smirk breaks out on his face.

"Oh no, don't you smirk," I warn, pointing my finger at him. "That gets really annoying sometimes."

He settles on the bed beside me, his warmth seeping through his body to mine. "Uh-huh."

"Uh. Huh. I can't deal with your horniness sometimes." I scoot closer towards him.

"What about when you get horny?" He puts his arm around my waist.

"Mister, I'm never horny," I reply.

"Liar." He pulls me closer to him and my heart warms when he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck. "You're equally horny as me." He whispers

"Now that's just exaggeration." I point out.

A little smile appears on his face. "Okay. Kinda."

A tired sigh escapes my mouth along with a yawn.

"Tired?" He asks.

I nod, patting my mouth.

He runs his finger across the skin of the side of my face and I sigh softly. He brings his finger up to the lining of the silk cap before placing his big palm on my bald head and giving it a little squeeze.