Chapter 27: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ

♥Chapter 27: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ♥

Chapter 27: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ

Kennedy

I exit English class and meet up with Eve with a huge grin on my face.

She notices my grin and grins back.

"I guess it went well?" She asks.

She knows how difficult it had been to study for the English test and how nervous I was for it.

Jake sat with me for three hours yesterday and boy how much we yelled at each other.

"It was great!" I exclaim, "I got a B!"

We walk out of the school together with me ranting to her about how difficult this was and how much I needed to focus.

My ranting stops when I spot Jake standing outside his car.

Without another thought, my legs take off in his direction with a squeal.

"Jake!"

His eyes snap to me, and he opens his arms, letting me jump onto him. I give him one big squeeze before leaning back with him still holding me.

"I got a B!" I exclaim, grinning, "I passed the test!'

A proud little smile comes on his face, "I knew you'd do it."

I jump off him and adjust my bag, taking a few pumps from my inhaler.

"I have a chemistry test tomorrow," I tell Jake and he smirks, knowing what's about to come tonight.

Three hours of an intense study session. Intense goes both ways for us. Then the rest of the night, it's being glued together, either cuddling or kissing.

A small shiver goes down my body remembering Jake's mouth on my neck last night.

Remembering that I forgot Eve, I spin around to look at her.

She stands where I left her, looking over at Jake and me with a strange sort of tight look.

I wave her over and she starts walking in my direction.

At the same time, a different voice calls out to me Jake and I turn around.

Corey puts his arm around my shoulder, shouting a loud greeting before crushing me into a bear hug.

"I passed English!" I tell him with a grin.

"That's amazing!" He exclaims. "Although I already knew living with Jake would make you a nerd too."

Jake glares and pulls me out of Corey's embrace until my body presses against his side with one big arm around my waist.

"I mean look at Toothy here." Corey puts an arm around Toothy and pulls her into a tight side-hug despite Toothy protesting and trying to swat him away. "She spent one month with Jake in his house and she started teaching me about esophagus."