Chapter 51: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

♥Chapter 51: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ♥

Chapter 51: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ♥

Kennedy

I always knew I'd end up in jail.

But I thought it'll be because I murdered someone or committed a crime.

No one told me that spray-painting your English teacher's front wall and laughing on his porch would end up with you being in jail.

This world is truly cruel.

"What are some good songs when in jail?" I ask. My legs dangle from the stack of bricks piled up to form a seat.

Toothy sits beside me looking radiant and sharp as ever even in the dim light. Her long brown hair is tied into a high ponytail with her clothes being all black. She doesn't look bothered to be sitting in jail at all.

In fact, none of us look bothered.

Jake and Corey are sitting on a rug, leaning against the wall.

"I don't know," Corey says. "Let's ask those people." He gestures to the two cops out of the cell, on their desks. "Ayo, cop-o!" Corey yells and gets their attention. "Play some music, man. It's getting boring in here!"

The cops look at Corey like he's come from another planet.

"You're in a cell." One of the cops, with an afro, states.

Corey gives them the biggest dazzling smile ever, "Oh really?"

"I've seen you before, haven't I?" The other cop asks. He wore a white cap on his head. I've seen some people wear those white caps before, usually on Fridays.

"You have no idea how many times I've heard people say that," Corey replies.

"He's Corey Mathews from the internet." The afro cop speaks up. "My daughter loves him."

"You have no idea how many times I've heard people say that too," Corey says.

Corey stands up and moves towards the bars of the cell, getting closer to the afro cop, "Anyways, since your daughter loves me, isn't it cruel to lock up your daughter's love? I mean come on, do you really want to go home and look into your daughter's eye and tell her that you put her love in jail?"

"She got food poisoning because of you." The afro cop replies with a glare.

Corey looks confused, "Me? What did I do?"

"She follows all your trends and reels."

"So?"

"She drank the Maple Buffalo milkshake."

"Oh." Corey blinks.

"I told you not to do it." Toothy mutters.

"That shit was nasty." Corey reminisces with a grimace. "Well, at least she didn't die. Because I felt like I was gonna fucking faint." He laughs.