Chapter 36: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ

♥Chapter 36: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ♥

Chapter 36: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ♥

Jake

I readjust myself as Kennedy stirs one more fucking time in her sleep.

Her head tucked under my chin with her back pressing against my front, my arm holding her closer to me.

Sometimes when I hold her too tight and she can't move in her sleep, she starts talking until her voice raises to a scream scaring the shit out of me. The first day she did that, I thought I accidentally held her too tight and cracked her rib or something. But no, it's just her and her weird sleeping habits.

I love it.

It's become a habit now.

Sleeping with her beside me every night.

It scares me.

I'm catching on to many habits that has something to do with Ken.

Sometimes I go to do something and then feel as if I should bring Kennedy with me or tell her where I'm going or what I'm doing.

She's on my fucking mind all the damn time.

After readjusting to Ken's new position of sleeping, I'm close to drifting off back to sleep.

That's when-

The door flies open followed by a series of loud gasps from multiple females.

"Oh my! JAKE BABY, LOOK WHO'S HERE?"

My eyes snap open and I bolt right up, staring with wide eyes at my eight fucking aunts filing into my room.

My room is no longer quiet.

"Look! Cole was right, he does have a girl!" One of them, points.

Another one gasps, "She's so pretty."

They all let out responses of agreement.

"She's a redhead. I heard it usually brings blessing to the family."

"Why isn't she waking up?"

"I hope she's not dead. Is she dead, Jake?"

I narrow my eyes at all of them, pulling up the blankets over Kennedy's head to hide her sleeping form from their view.

"In case you ladies haven't noticed," I start with a glare, looking at their faces, "it's five in the fucking morning where people usually sleep or are having early morning sex. It's not appropriate to just barge into someone's fucking room."

"Baby, I barge into my five sons having sex all the time," One of my aunts, Emma, waves it off.

"Were you having sex though?" Another aunt, Bella, asks.