Stealing From The Hyuga Clan

Shikamarus pov

"shikamaru get you lazy ass up!"

I woke up to the sound of my friends ino screaming at me. I groaned in annoyance as I sat up. Man I hate mornings.

I got my clothes on and walked down the hallway. I opened the door to see my pack with empty plates in front of them. I sighed. My pack has been dealing with a food shortage lately and it's making me feel real nervous. What happens if one of them drops dead? I can't live with that!

"it's about time you got up" ino pouted "jeez shikamaru I can't believe you're able to sleep all day!"

"and I can't believe you have so much energy when we're all starving to death" I rolled my eyes.

"hey you gotta keep your spirits up in these trying times" ino said firmly. I sighed. She's exhausting but I am grateful for her.

"right I'm going to go for my evening walk" I muttered as I walked out the door "naruto your in charge"

"awesome!" naruto punched the air in victory. I rolled my eyes. He's a fool but a trustworthy fool.

I walked through the forest, letting the cold air fill my lungs. I enjoy taking a walk when my heads filled with worry. It helps calm me.

My eyes landed on the hyuga household. Those basturds get everything handed to them on a silver platter. They're a powerful family who never have to worry about war or hunger. I bet they have alot of food simply stored away.

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. I smirked as I formed that idea into a plan. I think I just found a solution to our plight..

*time skip*

I watched as the hyuga clan left for their daily hunt. Those basturds are so cocky that they don't even leave anyone behind to gaurd their estate. There going to wish they did after I rob them of everything they got!

Once it was clear I snuck in and pulled out a sack I was carrying. Then I filled in with fresh meat and dairy products. Damn they really were living the highlight! I can't wait to show this to the other-

*crash*