Auntie Sakura And Hinata

Hinatas pov

"I can't believe shikamaru ran off when he's got a sick husband and baby to look after" sakura grumbled angrily "I mean what is he thinking!"

I looked down at little sasiko with a sigh. I'm also upset about shikamaru running off but we have more important things to worry about.

"oh well. At least she's got two amazing aunties to look after her" I said trying to cheer her up.

"yeah I guess your right" I smiled as she sat next to me "she is so adorable"

"I know right. I can really see alot of nii-chan in her" I giggled.

The two of us gushed over our little neice as she cooed happily in my arms. This feeling of holding a small human being in my arms is amazing. I wonder if me and sakura will have children in the future? I would love tha-

My thoughts were cut off by shikamaru coming through the door. He looked worn out. What the heck was he doing?

"shikamaru where on earth were you?" sakura marched up and scolded him "you have responsibilities now you know. You can't just wander off whenever you please!"

"I know I know" he sighed "I just had something to take care of. Now my little girl is safe and sound" he kissed sasikos forehead tenderly before walking back to his bedroom, probably to check on neji.

We looked at each other in confusion. I have no idea what he did but I'm going to trust that it's something good!