An Omega!?

Smut warning

Shikamarus pov

I turned around in shock. Everyone left. I made sure of that. How could I have missed one!

Standing behind was a small boy with long brown hair and those signature hyuga eyes. He looked so frail, like a fragile doll who could shatter in a instant but if I've learned anything from fighting a hyuga is to not underestimate them. I have to take him out quickly.

The boy turned to run away. Strange. I thought he'd want to kill me for breaking into his house. I quickly pounced on him, pinning him to the ground.

He let out a frightened cry. I stared at him. This boy is a complete mystery to me. He doesn't act like a alpha at all. Why doesn't he fight back-

It's then that I caught a wiff of his seant. My eyes widened. He's a omega!

I pulled the boy into my chest and took another sniff of him, just to make sure my nose wasn't playing tricks on me. No he's definitely a omega. No alpha has a seant that sweet.

"please don't hurt me" the boy whimpered with tears in his eyes. I felt terrible for frightening such a cute boy.

"easy now. I'm not going to hurt you" I whispered in his ear.

"but you were going to" the boy pointed out.

"Well yes but that's only cause I thought you were an alpha" I explained.

"what's the difference?" he asked. What kind of question is that?

"Well a true alpha never raises a hand to an omega. It a unspoken rule between us"

"thank goodness" the boy muttered softly before looking up at me "may you please let me go now sir"

"just a minute darling. I wanna take in your seant" I said as I pulled him closer.

His seant was heavenly. Like nothing I've ever smelt off an omega before. Was he special can he was born off the hyuga clan. Perhaps-

"mm I can feel something poking into my back" the boy muttered softly.

I immediately turned red. Shit I must have gotten too into his seant. Now I've got a tent I need to get rid of!

"say darling do you know when you're packs getting back?" I asked.

"umm they should be back in a hour or so" he mumbled.

"perfect" I scooped him up in my arms, making him yelp in surprise "now can you tell me where your bedroom is?"

"umm first door to the right" he instructed me.

I walked into his bedroom. For having such a big house the kid has a surprisingly small bedroom. They must really hate him.

I placed him down on his bed-

"oh goodness!" the boy covered his red face once he noticed my tent. I chuckled slightly. That reaction was adorable!

"as you can see I have a slight problem. Mind helping me out darling?"

"Well I suppose it would be cruel to leave you in that state" he muttered, his face still red.

I smiled and pulled him into a kiss. His lips were just as soft as I imagined. I lay him down on the bed. He looked kinda nervous.

"you ok sweetheart?" I asked gently.

"I've never really done anything like this before" he mumbled.

"I'd hope not. The only other people you'd have to choose from are your own family!" I teased.

"don't say such shameful things!" he yelled as his cheeks turned red.

I chuckled as I reached down and stroked his cheek "don't worry darling. I promise I'll be very gentle with you"

"thank you" he smiled greatfully.

I leaned in and kissed him again, this time placing my hands up his nightgown and taking his pants off. I positioned the boy and slowly thrusted in.

"ah" the boy gasped.

"dose it hurt?" I asked worriedly.

"a little bit but not as much as I thought it would" he smiled at me.

"that's good" I muttered as I leaned in and sucked on his neck.

He let out some delicious moans as he gripped onto my shirt. We kept going until I finally came into him.

"thank you for the help sweetheart" I muttered as I kissed his cheek.

"it's ok" he smiled nervously at me "my names neji by the way. What's yours?"

I smiled back "nice to meet you neji I'm shikamaru"