Sasikos Boyfriend

Nekus pov

*snap*

*snap*

*snap*

I ran through the village with a wide grin on my face. Mommy has finally let me take his camera outside. Now I can finally take some proper photos of the daily lives of our villagers.

So far I have pictures of the kimono ladies dancing, the fresh pies miss naruhodo made and old man tanaki yelling at me! So far none of these photos really scream to me. I should keep looki-

I stopped when I caught sight of something unbelievable..

It was my sister sasiko kissing our neighbour saruto!

Now this is a photo that screams to me! I pulled out my camera and took the photo. Once I did however sasiko turned to me and we locked eyes. Crap I'm in trouble!

I ran off as fast as I could. I looked behind my shoulder and saw that sasiko was still chasing me down. Oh she's so going to beat me up!

I made it up to the top of a bakery. I looked around and didn't see sasiko anywhere. I was about to breathe a sigh of relief when..

"hello Neku" I yelped and turned around to see sasiko sitting on the edge of the roof with an annoyed look on her face.

"ahh please don't hit me!" I yelled.

"don't be so silly" sasiko shook her head "have I ever raised my hand to you before?"

"umm no" I said feeling a little silly.

She smiled and patted the seat next to her. I nodded and sat next to her.

"now do you have any questions for me?" she asked.

I took a deep breath "are you and saruto dating?"

"yes me and saruto are now in a relationship" she said with a slight blush.

"that's so cool!" I yelled "I bet he'll make an awesome big brother"

"I'm glad you approve" she smiled at me "though neku" her face turned serious "I must ask that you don't tell mom and dad about this. I'm not ready"

"I understand" I nodded "though can I please keep this photo big sis? I think it came out pretty well" I looked at it proudly.

"wow neku you're quite the photographer" sasiko smiled at me "very well you may keep it"

"yes! Thank you big sis!" I hugged her tightly. She smiled and petted my messy long hair.

If only I knew what a mistake keeping that photo was...