Baby Brother

Hinatas pov

One year later

I went to visit my cousin neji only to to find him on his knees whimpering in pain. He must be in labour!

"easy honey I'll get you to the hospital." I said picking him up and carrying him to the car. I got in the front seat and neji placed a hand on my shoulder.

"hinata I'm so glad your here" he said with a slight blush.

I smiled at him "no problem we're both in this together!"

I got the car started and drove to the hospital. Once he was being cared for by the doctors I called shikamaru.

"hey hinata. Not often you call me. Make it quick I've got two little girls here desperate to do some clothes shopping"

"oh I don't know maybe I'm calling cause my cousins in labour and your third child is about to be born!"

"oh crap! I be over right now!" he hung up.

Suddenly a nurse came through the door.

"hey is he doing ok?" I asked nervously

"yeah your cousins just fine and the baby's been delivered if you'd like to meet him" I nodded and rushed in.

Neji was lying in bed with a brown haired baby.

I knelt down to get a closer look at him "he's beautiful" I whispered.

"thank you" he smiled lovingly at the little boy.

"what are you going to name him" I asked.

"ok I think I got a good idea for a baby name" neji grinned "I was thinking we could name him nekumaru or neku for short"

"that's a good name" I nodded.

"ok neku it is" neku grinned.

Everything was quiet for a while until shikamaru burst through the door with the girls in his arms.

"alright where's my son at?" he yelled.

"shikamaru stop yelling in front of my nephew!" I yelled.

Nejis pov

The two of them argued while the girls laughed at them and neku somehow slept through all the noise. Yep this is my family. There completely insane but I wouldn't have it any other way.