Stressed Daughter

Nejis pov

I walked into the living room to find my daughter sasiko surrounded by study notes.

"what ya doing there honey?" I asked.

"I have my first mission tomorrow" she replied "I have to be ready"

I sighed. My girls always had a habit of putting herself under too much pressure when she has to do something important instead of just believing in herself. She often ends up working herself to exhaustion. It's quite upsetting to see.

"come on hun you don't have to do that" I said gently "why don't you just relax for a bit"

"I can't. I'm only got twenty hours left before the mission" she turned back to her papers. Right I've had enough!

I snatched the paper out of her hands "that's it we're going out for tea" I dragged her out while she complained loudly. This is for her own good. Whether she's knows it or not!

*time skip*

"thank you mom" sasiko said as she sipped on her tea "I was so stressed about doing perfectly and not letting my team down that I wasn't giving my brain time to relax. So thank you for taking me out of my stubborn state"

"no problem. That's what mom's are for" I smiled at her.

She walked up and hugged me. I hugged her back with a smile. My little girl is a genius but damn if she doesn't put too much pressure on herself!