Little Kimari

Shikamarus pov

I paced back and forth nervously. Today was the day my second daughter was to be born. Alot of people found it crazy that I managed to get neji pregnant a year after having sasiko but here we are!

I should be in there with him but I have to look after sasiko. She can't see her mother like this!

"mmm daddy mamas gonna be alwight isn't he" sasiko mumbled with small tears in her eyes.

"of course he is baby girl" I gently rocked her in my arms "and by the end of this you're going to have a little sister. That's exciting isn't it?"

"yeah" she nodded as she wiped her tears away. I smiled at her. She's such a brave girl!

Suddenly sakura came out looking exhausted.

"is neji alright?" I rushed up to her worriedly.

"yep neji just fine and your new little girl is beautiful" sakura smiled at us "So why don't you two go meet her" we nodded and walked in.

Neji was sitting up in bed with a tiny newborn baby in his arms. When I got closer I noticed that she had eyes just like nejis. Hers were blue though. I'm sure they'll change colour just like sasikos did.

"she's beautiful" I gasped.

"she sure is" neji grinned "our little kimari" he turned to sasiko "what do you think honey? Do you like your new baby sister"

"yeah" sasikos eyes lit up excitedly "I wike her awot"

I chuckled as I held my little girl close. This really feels like the start of something wonderful.