Objection By The Hyuga Clan

Nejis pov

Before our lips could touch we heard someone yell at us. I turned around to see my uncle and the rest of the hyuga clan standing behind us.

"your getting married to this boy?" uncle muttered in disgust "I forbid it. I won't allow this kind of disgrace to continue!"

"yeah I don't think you get a say in the matter old man" shikamaru held me close as he glared at him.

"oh I think I do" uncle stepped forward with a smirk on his face "my clan is the superior one. So unless you want to end up like your parents I suggest you end this farce now!"

I could feel shikamaru trembling under my arms. I couldn't tell if he was angry or scared. It made me feel angry.

I pushed him away and marched towards my uncle.

"neji wait" he yelled but I ignored him.

I reached him. He continued to smirk at me. With one swoop I hit him square in the stomach. He doubled over in pain.

"you've always been like this" I glared at him "you've always made me and hinata feel weak. Ever since we were kids! But things are different now. I have friends and a lover who believes in me" I looked him dead in the eye "you don't control me anymore. I'm going to marry the man I love and you're not going to stop me!"

I turned around to walk away. I could hear the others cheering for me. It made me feel strong.

Uncle however wasn't having any of it.

"you little bitch. I hope you don't think your getting away with that" he charged at me. Garra thankfully blocked it with a wall of sand.

"you aren't invited. Get lost" he growled as he shoved them out.

"be careful my love" Lee muttered worriedly "using your sand can be bad for the baby"

"I'm fine Lee" garra chuckled "neji, shikamaru please continue"

"thank you garra" I nodded gratefully before running into shikamarus arms.

"I'm so proud of you" he whispered into my ear before kissing me. This is it. We're finally married!