Attached And Sudden Labour

Nejis pov

I hummed to myself as I folded some clothes. Everyone's either working or shopping so it's just me and sasuke.

"I can't believe that dope leaving town in his state" sasuke muttered worriedly.

Oh that's right. Naruto and shikamaru are leaving town to talk to the other kages. Its supposed to give naruto a good chance to become the next hokage. I understand why sasukes worried though.

"hey sasuke why don't you go downtown and give naruto a ring" we can't really afford a phone in the house at the moment. We're saving up for one since it will be useful in emergencies.

"are you sure you'll be ok on your own?" he asked.

"yeah I'll be fine" I smiled at him.

"ok thank you" he nodded greatfully before leaving.

I continued on with the clothes when I heard some footsteps.

"sasuke you're back alrea-" I stopped. Standing in front of me wasn't sasuke but my own uncle!

"I told you this wasn't over now didn't I" he looked demented "you've not no one to protect you now. Now come here!"

He reached out for me. I immediately took off running. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I looked over to see a Kunai stuck in it!

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Uncle pounded at the door, screaming at me to open the door. I pulled the Kunai out and tried to calm my breathing. All that went out the window however when I felt water run down my legs.

"no no no" I muttered nervously "sasiko this is the worst time for you to come out!"

I could hear the lock breaking. Shit! I've got to get out of here!

And so I climbed through the window and ran to the village.

"help!" I called out to the nearby villagers "please help. I'm in labour!"

"easy darling we've got you" one of the villager said kindly as she lowered me to the ground "just stay right here and we'll get you a-"

"you will get him nothing" I looked up in horror to see my uncles looming figure "step away from him!"

I villager hesitately moved away. I began to tremble as he got closer to me.

"I've been playing your games long enough boy" he growled "it's time to-" he stopped suddenly. I looked up to see sasuke using his eye jitsu on him.

"that should hold him back for a while" sasuke muttered "are you alright neji?"

"I think sasikos coming" I muttered with a pained expression.

"I see" he nodded before picking me up "don't worry neji. We're getting you help now"

*time skip*

"thanks for calling us sasuke" sakura said gratefully as he got me comfy in bed.

"no problem" he muttered "now if you'll excuse me I should really let shikamaru know that his child is on the way" with that he left.

"oh neji what has that monster done to you" hinata said with tears in her eyes.

"I'll be alright hinata" I tried to reassure her.

"of course you will. Cause I'm right here with you" hinata took my hand with a gentle smile.

"I'll wrap up your shoulder wound and get you changed into something more comfortable. I want you to focus on pushing alright hun" sakura instructed me.

"ok" I nodded nervously. This isn't going to be easy is it? I really wish shikamaru was here with me.

"ahhhhh"

*time skip*

After long hours of pushing I was finally gifted with the cries of my baby.

"Congratulations it's a girl" sakura smiled at me as she handed me my baby girl.

She was beautiful. She had soft brown hair and big eyes. They looked more like shikamarus then mine though.

"welcome to the world sasiko" I smiled at her "I'm your mom!"