So Many Kids!

Nejis pov

I walked to the dining hall with my family. It's true that we don't live with the other members of our pack anymore but we still like to have breakfast with them every morning. Also it gives the girls a chance to play with kids their own age.

That's right. In the past four years almost everyone in our pact has become a parent! Naruto and sasuke have their boys saruto and boruto. Garra and Lee's hu-mon Lee. Ino and sais little boy inojin. Chojis little chocho. Kiba and kankuros little girl kira. Tenten and temaris boy tiko and shinos little boy marko. The only couple that don't have children are sakura and hinata but they said their waiting for the right moment.

I took a seat with shikamaru while the kids ran off to play. I watched them with a gentle smile on my face.

"it's crazy how much has changed in the past five years" I muttered softly.

"yeah" shikamaru muttered as he kissed my cheek "but I'm glad of that change. Thanks to you my dear I've finally found happiness"

"Well I can't take all the credit" I chuckled.

"mmm I think you can" he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me all over. I giggled softly. I was a little embarrassed that he was doing this in front of all our friends but I can't say I don't appreciate the sentiment!