Celebrations With Grampa Guy!

Sasikos pov

"I can't believe we're going to be on the same team. This is awesome!" saruto said excitedly.

"I'm relieved. I can't imagine having to team up with two people I know nothing about" I shuttered at the thought.

"agreed. My social anxiety is very greatful for this" hu-mon nodded.

"you two are weird" saruto shook his head at us "I can't believe you wouldn't want the chance to meet new people"

"eww people" we shuttered.

"I can't believe my two best friends are introverts" saruto sighed.

I was about to say something when a pair of strong arms picked me off of the ground. I looked up and realised that those strong arms belonged to Grampa Guy.

"I've been looking all over for you two" Grampa smiled at me and hu-mon "I can't believe my grandchildren have passed the exam. I'm so proud of your achievements" he then began to cry on us.

"I'll leave you guys alone" saruto said before running off. I glared at him. Traitor!

"anyway I'm going to take you kids out to celebrate" and before we could object he carried us away.

*time skip*

"ahh isn't it nice to spend time with your Grampa kids" Grampa smiled at us as he sipped on his sake.

He's not our real grampa but he's been like a father to my mother and hu-mons father so we call him grampa. It not like we have grampas of our own anyway.

"yes Grampa" I nodded.

"you know I had no doubt you kids would pass" he grinned "sasiko your so smart like your mother and hu-mon you've got the firey hot flame of determination just like your father"

"thank you grandpa" hu-mon was beeming with pride.

"now what do you say we raise a toast to your new lives as shinobi"

We nodded and clinked glasses to celebrate our wonderful achievement.