Double Honeymoon

Shikamarus pov

"woohoo!" Lee yelled as he jumped into the pool after his husband.

I rolled my eyes as I stared at the two giggling in the water. I would have preferred to have gone on the honeymoon with just neji but unfortunately we couldn't afford to have two separate honeymoons so we had to double up on honeymoons. Thankfully naruto and sasuke don't want to get married. I don't know if I could deal with anyone else!

"aww don't look so grumpy shikamaru" neji poked my cheek "we're laying out in the sun together. You should be smiling more!"

"yeah I suppose you're right" I smiled at him. Right now the two of us were sunbathing on the sun chairs. It feels nice to relax for once.

Neji poked his stomach with a pout "shikamaru do you think I'm putting on weight?" he asked.

I had to stop myself from laughing at him. This situation was serious to him and I didn't want to risk triggering one of his mood swings.

"nonsense darling. Your just as beautiful as the day I met you" I wrapped my arm around him.

"hehe your so cheesy" he giggled adorably "I love that about you though"

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I'm going to enjoy spending the week with him. Even if it means I have to share that time with Lee and garra!