Threatening The Hyuga Clan

Shikamarus pov

I woke up to the sound of sasikos cries. I looked over to see that neji was still fast asleep. Poor boy must be exhausted from the labour. Looks like it's up to me to deal with our crying baby. I sighed as I tiredly got out of bed.

I walked over to sasiko and picked her up.

"hey baby girl calm down" I muttered softly as I bounced her gently in my arms "you feeling hungry kiddo? I understand. I'll get you a bottle"

And so I made her a bottle, sat down and fed her. Her big blue eyes stared up at me. She said so adorable. It almost made it worth getting up at two in the morning.

I heard the door open. I looked up to see sasuke walk through the door.

"morning shikamaru. You're up early" I see" sasuke smirked.

"yep. A certain someone wanted her bottle" I smiled down at the baby in my arms.

"wow can't wait to get up at ungodly hours when my little boys born" sasukes said sarcastically.

We both chuckled. I don't normally talk to sasuke but he's a pretty decent guy. Especially since he saved neji and sasikos life. I owe alot to him.

"Well I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight"

"night"

I watched him go to bed. I looked down at sasiko who was cooing in my arms. I can't believe anyone who try to hurt such an helpless baby. I can't let them get away with this!

So I put sasiko down in her cot and grabbed a Kunai. Time to settle things.

*time skip*

I waited outside the hyuga clans garden. I knew the old man went outside to take a smoke every night. I found out this information when I was a child and contiplated killing him. I decided against it though. I just wasn't strong enough.

He took a step outside. I jumped out, pinned him to the wall and held a Kunai to his throat.

"don't make a goddamm sound" I growled "I've delt with alot of your shit but what you did to neji and sasiko was too damn far!"

"so what are you going to do about it boy? Kill me?" he smirked.

"I wish I could kill you!" I whisper-yelled "you have given me so many reasons to kill you but I have to think about my family. I know what could happen if I kill the head of the hyuga clan but be warned. If you try anything with my family again there will be war. And trust me you don't want war with everyone you've wronged" with that I left the man in stunned silence.

That should do the trick!