Working As A Team

Sasikos pov

"alright kiddos here the deal" sensai komahamaru grinned as he held out two bells "you see these bells here? You kids have to grab them off me before sundown if you want to pass"

"but there's only two bells" I pointed out.

"Well spotted sasiko" komahamaru smiled "I guess that whoever can't get a bell will just have to go back to the academy"

"but that's not fair!" saruto yelled.

"hey don't blame me" komahamaru held his hands up in defence "I didn't make the rules. Your gonna have to blame my gramps for that one"

We looked at each other nervously. We wanted to experience being a shinobi together. We can't just leave one of us behind!

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind

"group huddle" I ordered. The boys nodded and we got into a huddle "I think I know how to win a bell for everyone"

"really" hu-mons eyes widened "how?"

"I think if we cut one of the bells in half then it should still count as a bell. That way we would all pass"

"sasiko your a genius!" sarutos eyes lit up.

"I know" I nodded with a smirk "now let's do this!"

"right"

We immediately jumped into action. I Summoned up my shadow jitsu but sensai dodged it with ease.

"not bad sasiko but your going to have to try harder than tha-" he was cut off when he landed in hu-mons said. hu-mons grinned and wrapped the sand around his legs, trapping him.

We all rushed to grab the bells only for sensai to summon up a Rasingan, blowing away the sand.

"not bad kids. I'm going to have to stay on my toes with you guys" he chuckled. I sighed. This is going to be harder than I thought.

"you better believe it sensai" hu-mons yelled as he fought him head on with regular taijitsu. Komahamaru seems to be able to keep up just fine though.

Saruto summoned his sharingun and grinned "alright buddy I'm here to back you up!" he yelled as he attacked sensai from his other side, using hu-mons taijitsu he copied.

Nows my chance! While sensai was distracted with the boys I activated my shadow jitsu and froze him in place.

We grabbed the bells, cut one in half and proudly showed it to our sensai "we each got a bell sensai. That means we all pass right?"

Komahamaru chuckled "well I'll be damned. I've never seen anyone pass the test like that before. It was actually supposed to test how well you could work as a team and you kids passed with flying colours. Congratulations. You're now honorary ninjas"

We all cheered and hugged each other. This is it. We're finally real shinobi!