Woking Together

Nejis pov

I paced back and forth nervously. Neku should have been back half an hour ago. He's never late so where on earth could he have gone!?

Shikamaru came in with a worried expression "take a look at this" he held out a letter to me. I picked it up with shakey hands.

Dear nara family
Did you miss me? I bet you thought you heard the last of me. Ha of course you haven't! The Hyuga Clan doesn't give up so easily. I have your brat in my possession. Come to the hyuga family or I'd hate to think about what would happen the child.

I covered my mouth with shaky hands "no no not our baby" I muttered as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"that basturd!" shikamaru slammed his hand down in anger "seems he didn't get the message first time around. Looks like I'll have to carry out my threat after all"

I wiped my tears away. Nows not the time to be crying. I have to save my boy no matter the cost.

"I'm coming too" we looked over to see sasiko and kimaris determined faces.

"I don't know girls" shikamaru sighed "the hyuga clan is no joke. You could end up getting hurt"

"I'm willing to take that chance" sasiko stepped up "all that matters is that neku comes back to us safely"

"damn right! We gotta bring our little bro back home and away from that creep!" kimari bumped her fists together.

"they are shinobi now" I pointed out "I'm sure they can handle any mission we throw at them"

"your right" shikamaru sighed "ok girls but you're to stay close to me at all times"

"ok!" the girls yelled.

"I'm coming too" we turned around to see saruto "that kids like a brother to me. There's no way I'm going to stand around when he's in danger"

"babe" sasiko said softly

"I'll go too" inojin walked up to kimari "we're a team aren't we? That means we do things together. No buts about it!"

Kimari teared up before nodding.

"I'm starting to think we should invite the whole pack" shikamaru said with a thoughtful grin "this is a battle we've left for far too long"

I nodded. Looks like we're going to war against the hyuga clan but for the sake of my son I'll do whatever it takes...