Forsaken

*Y/N*

Four Years and Three Months After the Wedding

Two Months Since Previous Chapter

Camilo's and Y/N's ages: 24 years old

"What do you think, too much?" I asked Camilo, gesturing to the room stacked high with baby clothes at Mirabel's store.

"Umm," he hesitated, looking around. "This is all for our baby?"

"Of course," I said, grinning.

"It's ... how much clothes do babies need?" he asked, looking slightly panicked.

I laughed at him, smacking him on the arm. "I'm joking! This isn't just for our baby, it's the new designs I told you about that Mirabel and I have been working on, for the new store?"

"Holy god," Camilo said, holding his chest and visibly relaxing. "You scared me. All of this wouldn't even fit in our living room, much less the bedroom."

"You're so ridiculous," I laughed.

"Hey, what do I know?" he grinned. "I babysat kids since I was five, but I never shopped for them before."

"These are the ones I'm setting aside for our baby," I said, gesturing to a significantly smaller pile.

"Oh, sweet," he said, smiling widely and going over to the pile, picking up a tiny shirt and holding it up on his chest. "It's kind of crazy that humans this small exist."

"I know right?" I replied. "Even more crazy, there is a strawberry-sized baby inside me right now."

He laughed, pulling me close and hugging me.

"I wish I would start showing already!" I laughed, running my hands over my still-flat stomach. "Like, I know there is a baby in there, but I want the bump so I really know, you know?"

He grinned. "I'm sure soon. When did Dolores and Luisa start showing?"

"I can't remember, but definitely not at two and a half months," I laughed. "I'm just too excited."

He grinned again, kissing me. "Do you want to bring this stuff home today?"

"Nah, what's the rush, I'm going to add to the pile, anyway."

"Okay," he said. "Are you ready to go to dinner?"

"Give me just like 30 more minutes, Mirabel will be back in a second and she wanted to chat about something. You go ahead."

"See you soon, mami," he teased, coming and kissing me.

I poked him in the ribs. "Bye, papa."

He grinned as he left, blowing me a kiss when he reached the door and winking at me before ducking outside. I grinned, loving that I still got a glow inside when he did corny stuff like that, just like I did when we were teenagers.

Mirabel suddenly sped into the shop, surprising me. 

"Well, hello," I said. "And hello little one!" I said to her stomach, making her laugh.

"Hello little one," she said to my stomach, giving me a hug. Ever since we had found out we were pregnant at the same time, we were even more inseparable than usual. I felt so bonded to her, knowing we were going through it together. I, unfortunately, was having a bit of a rougher time than her. She didn't have morning sickness, but she definitely got tired much faster, and by the end of the day, speeding around took a lot longer than usual for her - but of course, it was still ten times faster than the rest of us. Mirabel also had extremely strange cravings, often wanting to eat pickles with everything, something I was at least grateful to have been saved from.