Eternity

Mini Author's Note: HI EVERYONE!!! Please see the attached pic for another beautiful fanart done by THE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED KimmiePines !!! If you are one of the many, many people who have messaged me saying that you see Y/N as an OC by this point (I DO TOO), this is what I picture her like in my head lol!!! If you are still seeing Y/N as you, LOOK AWAY, DON'T LOOK, DON'T AT ME LMAOOOO, JUST ENJOY THE OTHER CHARACTERS LOLOLOL!!! Alright my amazing people, there will be the Epilogue to follow this chapter, it will be posted tomorrow, but it's going to be short!! this is the big finale, the last long proper chapter. DON'T MIND ME I'LL BE OVER HERE BAWLING MY FUCKING EYES OUT I MISS THEM SO MUCH ALREADY OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! I love you all SO MUCH!!!!!! - J

*Camilo*

10 Years After the Wedding

One Year and Seven Months Since the Previous Chapter

Camilo and Y/N's Age: 30 Years Old

Damian's Age: 35 Years Old

Diego and Renata's Age: 26 and 25 Years Old

Leila's Age: 3 Years Old

I felt kisses on my eyes, my nose, my forehead, my lips and I smiled as I woke up, reaching out for her. 

"Mmmm." I pulled her to me, beginning to kiss her without opening my eyes. Her arms wrapped around me as the kiss got deeper, more passionate, and I pulled her closer to me still.

"You think she's still asleep?" Y/N asked in a low voice.

"What time is it?" I asked, my hands running up underneath her shirt, kissing her again.

"It's early," she murmured, rolling me onto my back, leaning over me to kiss me again.

"God," I moaned out as she began to kiss my neck, running my hands up her back. "Go lock the door."

She kissed me again and my hands went to her face, deepening it, my heart racing.

"Happy ten-year anniversary," she whispered into my ear.

"Let me show you just how happy," I grinned, pushing her off me before I rolled onto her, making her laugh, and kissing her once more.

"Mami, Papa!" Leila cried, pushing the door open, running into the room.

I laughed out along with Y/N, rolling back onto my side as Leila climbed up in the bed with us. She was three years old now and had inherited my hazel eyes and curls, but her mother's hair colour and skin tone - a perfect balance of us. 

"Mami, Tio Diego told me he kicked the monster under my bed's butt!"

"What on earth?" Y/N asked, pulling herself to sit up against the pillows, taking Leila into her arms. "Tio is here?"

"No - he came to give me breakfast, but he went to work now," Leila said, giggling.

"What did he give you for breakfast?"

"Candy!"

"Oh, my god," I groaned, laughing as Y/N's mouth dropped open in horror. 

"He said today was a special day!" Leila said. "Mami and Papa's anni-dersy."

"It's anniversary, baby," Y/N laughed.

"Tio Diego told the monsters that if they came back, he would kick their butts AGAIN," Leila said seriously, her eyes wide. "And he's super strong, so they should be careful!"