8. Little girl

"Princess?" Amelia couldn't help but feel a warm blush rise to her cheeks at the affectionate term.

David was a striking figure - with black hair and a muscular body. His gaze was dark and brooding, giving off a sense of intensity and a hint of dominance. Yet despite his imposing presence, he had a charming demeanor, making him ever more interesting to Amelia.

Rose the boisterous one, couldn't resist and shouted, to R,

"R...!!! David is teasing your wife."

David found the remark amusing and chuckled, However, he quickly clarified  by saying "I wasn't"  and looked at Amelia directly at her eyes.

Embarrassment crept up on Amelia as she was the focus of the conversation. She shyly put her head down, hoping to become invisible and escape the attention.

R turned his head as Rose exclaimed about her wife but he shrugged it off making Rose feel awkward. He continued talking with the other guest paying no attention to Amelia. Both Bella and Rose laughed nervously and excused themselves as they felt it a little odd situation.

A blue-haired young girl was made her way towards David, and as she got closer, she called out, "Daddy!"

David's face broke into a bright smile. The girl smiled back and reached up to hold his hand. David bent down to talk to her, and although Amelia couldn't hear what they were saying, it was clear that they had a close relationship.

David walked away slowly with that mysterious blue haired girl. And had one thought ringing in Amelia's head, Is his nickname Daddy?

A FEW MINUTES LATER..

Amelia saw her father talking with the guest. A small smile crept on her face as she decided to meet him today. After her marriage he never received her call nor messages. Her father, who had always been the rock in her life, seemed distant and detached. He didn't come to meet her either.

She starts walking towards her father, she was nervous but she hoped for the best; her father would be happy to see her. As she walked to him their eyes locked together. Amelia stopped in between her steps. Her father face was stoic he didn't bulge.

Amelia smiled slightly as it was their first interaction after her wedding. However, her father walked off from there to another room and started gossiping with his employees.

Amelia was disheartened but accepted her fate. She always knew he family disliked her and wanted to get rid off her.

"Amelia" Out of nowhere, she heard someone call out her name.

She turned around to see a man she didn't recognize hug her tightly. His hug was so warm and intoxicating, it was a bit overwhelming but it helped her to calm down.

"I am glad to see you, Amy," Aidel stated.

"Thank-you, um... who- Who  are you?" asked Amelia, feeling flustered.

"You..... don't remember me?  I am Aidel. R's bestfriend. I came to your wedding " said Aidel.

"Oh, I see," said Amelia.

"Ah, finally you remember," Aidel smiled at her.

" Um, I didn't actually," said Amelia feeling embarrassed.

Aidel let out a gasp and patted her head like a small child.

"You forgot everything, huh?" he said. "You're such a little girl."

He bend down and cupped her cheeks with pure affection lingering in his siren green eyes.

VOTES WOULD BE APPRECIATED !